Home

How much do you save monthly in these turbulent times?
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Finances


View latest: 24h 48h 72h



How to much do you save monthly?
100-250$  
 18%  [ 14 ]
250-500$  
 13%  [ 10 ]
500-750$  
 6%  [ 5 ]
800-1,000$  
 9%  [ 7 ]
1,000-1,500$  
 13%  [ 10 ]
1,500-2,500$  
 6%  [ 5 ]
2,500+  
 31%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 74



amother




OP
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:28 pm
I'll start, we try to save $500 dollars a month but it's really hard 🙈. We have one baby.
Back to top

amother




DarkPurple
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:30 pm
None. Building up cc debt instead.
Back to top

amother




Blonde
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:31 pm
Max out my 401k.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:35 pm
amother Blonde wrote:
Max out my 401k.

What does that mean?
Back to top

amother




Papayawhip
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:37 pm
You didn't put an option for less than $100
Back to top

amother




Buttercup
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:39 pm
Bh every month is at least $4000-$6000
Back to top

amother




Papayawhip
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:41 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
Bh every month is at least $4000-$6000

That's how much you put away each month?
How much do you make/live on each month??
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:45 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
You didn't put an option for less than $100

I feel even more bad that there is no option or not saving. I did make one, but I deleted half of the options by mistake. Is there a way to edit it? I want it to be inclusive.
Back to top

amother




DarkYellow
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:46 pm
Where's the $0 or negative button??
Back to top

amother




Buttercup
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:47 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
That's how much you put away each month?
How much do you make/live on each month??


Make an average of $30000 a month.
Back to top

amother




Gray
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:49 pm
So unpredictable. I can’t choose an option because it depends on the month.

We are finally having a very long awaited baby BH. Just in time for food stamps to be massively cut down by over 75%. And extra car expenses —a few hundred a month. And one of my kids suddenly needs tons of help all out of pocket.

BH for savings but it’s scary seeing them dwindle. BEH I will find a new job after the baby gets here and this will all be in the rear view mirror. But it’s nerve racking living through this.
Back to top

amother




DarkYellow
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:51 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
Make an average of $30000 a month.


What do you do and please tell, what do you spend per month
Back to top

amother




Cappuccino
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:51 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
Make an average of $30000 a month.


What do u do?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:54 pm
amother DarkYellow wrote:
Where's the $0 or negative button??

My ADHD brain erased half the options while making the survey Sad . I’m sorry!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:56 pm
amother Gray wrote:
So unpredictable. I can’t choose an option because it depends on the month.

We are finally having a very long awaited baby BH. Just in time for food stamps to be massively cut down by over 75%. And extra car expenses —a few hundred a month. And one of my kids suddenly needs tons of help all out of pocket.

BH for savings but it’s scary seeing them dwindle. BEH I will find a new job after the baby gets here and this will all be in the rear view mirror. But it’s nerve racking living through this.

Yeah I feel the same way… I just posted what we try to save, but obviously some months are totally different
Back to top

amother




Calendula
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 7:56 pm
amother DarkYellow wrote:
What do you do and please tell, what do you spend per month


I never understand these questions. Im not that poster but in the same financial place.
How will it help you to know? I have a business because of a skill I have my husband has a well paying job because of a skill he has.
Back to top

amother




Red
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 8:02 pm
We currently have about $150k in savings but we're about to buy a house which will cut into that considerably. It's been an expensive venture but we're hoping it'll pay off in the long run
I have 1 toddler and having my second soon iyh
Back to top

amother




Papayawhip
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 8:03 pm
amother OP wrote:
I feel even more bad that there is no option or not saving. I did make one, but I deleted half of the options by mistake. Is there a way to edit it? I want it to be inclusive.

Was not insulted in the least Smile but if you do want to edit you have to pm a mod, or report your op to ask them to add options.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 8:04 pm
amother Red wrote:
We currently have about $150k in savings but we're about to buy a house which will cut into that considerably. It's been an expensive venture but we're hoping it'll pay off in the long run
I have 1 toddler and having my second soon iyh


Wow hatzlacha! Were I live, the houses are crazy expensive, like 300,000 dollar down payments. We probably won’t stay here too long.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, Nov 19 2022, 8:05 pm
amother Papayawhip wrote:
Was not insulted in the least Smile but if you do want to edit you have to pm a mod, or report your op to ask them to add options.

Thanks!
Back to top
Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Finances

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Iso AM/FM small radio digital, can save favorite stations
by amother
5 Sun, Jan 29 2023, 9:51 am View last post
How much do you spend monthly on babysitting at night?
by amother
23 Tue, Jan 10 2023, 7:18 am View last post
What happened to the save Maimonides campaign
by amother
21 Fri, Dec 23 2022, 6:11 am View last post
Monthly Grocery expenses- family of 7
by amother
39 Thu, Dec 01 2022, 2:52 am View last post
How much money should I save?
by amother
3 Sun, Nov 27 2022, 7:56 pm View last post