Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Shterna Ginsburg Energized Living or Sod Haadom??

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 10:03 am
Hi all, I'm contemplating between these two courses. I'm so burnt out of life, my yiddishkeit is robotic, parenting my intense children is all time consuming. I'm not even sure who I am anymore 😔 I need to re-ignite the spark and start living again!! Which of these courses can help? I've heard a bit about Sod Haadom. Can anyone tell me about Energized Living please? Thanks for taking the time to read and reply!

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 10:04 am
I have heard Shterna Ginsburg speak and read her book both awesome!
Heard about her program and would also love to hear more.
Following.

lamplighter

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 10:41 am
Does Sod haolam have book?

I have read Sterna Ginsberg's book and it is fabulous. I would join her course and workshops because I know what I'm getting.

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 10:42 am
What is the title of shterna ginzbergs book?

amother
Hibiscus

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 10:54 am
Shterna Ginsburg
Love her

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 11:06 pm
Thanks to all the replies thus far. Can anyone summarize what I will be getting from each course in a sentence or two? I want to gain the most of whichever I choose to do.

amother
Bluebell

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 11:41 pm
following

lamplighter

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 12:22 am
I don't know her course but it is based on her book. She speaks and gives workshops and is very open about her ideas. You can listen to a class (on YouTube) or read her book and know what your getting into.
I would personally hesitate to take a course without actually knowing the coursework or what it is based on.
Anyone remember the call of the shofar scandal? It's made me very cynical about these kinds of self help money making change your life forever courses

amother
Anemone

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 12:30 am
amother Cerise wrote:
What is the title of shterna ginzbergs book?

Your Awesome Self.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 9:55 am
I never heard of Shterna Ginzberg but I took the Sod Haadom course.
You definitely will learn to get to know yourself and get your SELF back.

amother
Stone

Post Sat, Dec 17 2022, 9:07 pm
Which did you do? Are u happy?

amother
PlumPink

Post Sat, Dec 17 2022, 9:20 pm
I am taking Sod Haadam now and I. Am. Loving. It!!!
It's amazing. But it already started this year, so you'd have to wait for next year to do it...

amother
Stone

Post Sat, Dec 17 2022, 10:41 pm
Does she really not get any information from secular books and things?

amother
Bluebell

Post Sat, Dec 17 2022, 10:52 pm
Anyone doing the sod haadom teacher course?

amother
Seablue

Post Sat, Dec 17 2022, 11:32 pm
lamplighter wrote:
I don't know her course but it is based on her book. She speaks and gives workshops and is very open about her ideas. You can listen to a class (on YouTube) or read her book and know what your getting into.
I would personally hesitate to take a course without actually knowing the coursework or what it is based on.
Anyone remember the call of the shofar scandal? It's made me very cynical about these kinds of self help money making change your life forever courses
people in her circles (BY) know the woman giving the sod haadam course. And her ideas aren’t supposed to be crazy groundbreaking but back to basics… in a life changing way.
I’ve heard practically from many different people in ,y life about her course and how it’s helped them and what it’s taught them so I’d do that one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational