Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Anyone have COVID recently?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Alyssum

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 4:25 pm
Its going around lakewood like crazy. By the time most people even think of testing they were out and about for two three days...

amother
Charcoal

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 4:43 pm
amother OP wrote:
What are those vitamins?

https://zstacklife.com/products/z-stack

It says on the label what the vitamins are you can buy them separately you don't specifically need this brand.

amother
Stonewash

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 5:57 pm
amother OP wrote:
Just went to the dr today, thought it was the flu..I have had a fever for the past 2 days
Turns out it’s COVID. I have never gotten it before. Is a fever/body aches with COVID typical (DH had it 2 years ago and just lost his smell, that’s it), and if you have had such symptoms how long did it take to feel better (also thought current strains are much more mild)? Any suggestions for how to quicken the healing process?

Me too. Got it for the first time a few weeks ago. High fever, scratchy throat, sneezing, and now weeks later still have a cough and stuffy nose. I felt awful for like a full week. But still have the after effects and CAN NOT TASTE ANYTHING WEEKS LATER!!!

amother
Stonewash

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 5:58 pm
amother Ivory wrote:
Paxlovid is an outpatient treatment.

It’s supposed to also have lots of side effects and some people get covid again right after they finish the meds! Like Biden did!

amother
Stonewash

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 6:01 pm
amother Charcoal wrote:
I got it recently. Took the vitamins that Dr z recommended and felt much better bh.

Which vitamins?

amother
Stonewash

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 6:02 pm
amother Red wrote:
My FIL (over age 65) had it 3 weeks ago. He was better on the 4th day. A few days later he had a bad headache and left work early. Not sure if it was related or not.
Sis (in her 20s) had it 2 weeks ago and had flu like symptoms for almost a week.
Neither of them took anything for it as far as I'm aware.

Yes bad headache is one of the symptoms. I had an awful one for the fIrst few days, like a hammer.

amother
Charcoal

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 7:20 pm
amother Stonewash wrote:
Which vitamins?

Posted above

amother
Topaz

Post Tue, Nov 22 2022, 7:29 pm
Dd and I had a fever and extreme fatigue (and tested positive) for close to 2 weeks, then still felt tired after the 2 weeks for another couple of weeks. She caught it (I got it from her) from someone who was advised by their Dr not to bother testing. It's only pure luck that we didn't happen to see my elderly mil after we were exposed. People -- this is still real.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 1:06 am
Read the FLCCC protocol and see what works for you.

https://covid19criticalcare.co.....care/

amother
Phlox

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 3:09 am
Obviously we all know it is real.
We also know now that it has mutated and weakened substantively B"H.
We also know now that masks and lockdowns do not work. We now know that vaccines do not prevent transmission nor getting sick.
Refuah shleimah!
We need Moshiach now!

shaqued_almond

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 3:25 am
It depends on the person and unfortunately we don't know ahead of time. My husband was really sick for almost three weeks and we received the monoclonal antibodies at the time. I don't know if you can get that these days. The nurses recommended us to be in the sun, so vitamin d seems to work. Try not to lay on your back as it creates pressure on the lungs. And eat plenty after your fever goes down from meds.

fleetwood

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 3:35 am
I know this doesn't need to be said but just in case.. please don't ingest anything without speaking to your doctor first! Feel better..I know three people recently who had covid...one was hospitalized and is still suffering weeks later. Good luck.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 3:47 am
Covid is now the new flu! And now is flu season = covid

amother
Phlox

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 4:21 am
Yes B"H
Why the US HHS is even talking again about mandating widespread masking which has been shown to be
non effective in stopping the spread is disturbing, bewildering and bizarre...at least from a scientific medical viewpoint.

amother
Stonewash

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 4:26 am
amother Charcoal wrote:
Posted above

Thank you. So supposedly taking vitamin c, d and zinc on your own is good too… did he recommend continuing to take these vitamins as a preventative too?

amother
Black

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 6:37 am
I have covid and definitely would not know to have tested. I got tested since I am pregnant and had to go to the hospital for observation and their protocol is to test all patients. I did not and still do not have any fever. I have the slightest stuffy nose. It is nearly a week since my 'cold' started and its nearly gone.

realsilver

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 9:38 am
vax-c max from maxi health helps wonders.

amother
Stonewash

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 9:48 am
realsilver wrote:
vax-c max from maxi health helps wonders.

What’s in it?

amother
Sage

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 9:58 am
I have covid since Thursday. I was feeling a cold, super congested, coughing, breathlessness, sore throat and very fatigued. And very strong sinus type of headaches.
I brushed it off to a sinus infection or a cold but once it wasn't going away after a few days I tested and saw I had covid.
It's been a week and symptoms are still pretty much there
I'd love some tried and true supplements.

amother
Stonewash

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 11:39 am
amother Sage wrote:
I have covid since Thursday. I was feeling a cold, super congested, coughing, breathlessness, sore throat and very fatigued. And very strong sinus type of headaches.
I brushed it off to a sinus infection or a cold but once it wasn't going away after a few days I tested and saw I had covid.
It's been a week and symptoms are still pretty much there
I'd love some tried and true supplements.

I started taking lots of d and c and zinc (Cold Eaze is good), my dr just told me to use nasal sprays for 2 days to clear out nasal congestion and rinse with saline spray as often as needed.
Tylenol for headache and fever.
Feel better!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics