Home

Robot Mop/Vacuum

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 11:42 am
I'd like to buy a robot mop/vacuum (either combo or individually), and I'm looking for recommendations of ones that actually work and can tackle sticky, dirty floors. TIA!

amother

Sand

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 11:44 am
From what I've heard, The Roborock S7 is the best, It is pretty expensive, though. I am following it to see if it's going on sale now.

mha3484

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 11:47 am
I have this one and I have used on really gross floors and it works great but I find that it helps a lot to spritz bona floor cleaner on the bad spots and I put some cleaner in the unit too. Also using the spot cleaning feature vs just running it and walking away.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

When the floor is clean you can maintain by just running the mop every few days with little babysitting.

true me

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 11:53 am
mha3484 wrote:
I have this one and I have used on really gross floors and it works great but I find that it helps a lot to spritz bona floor cleaner on the bad spots and I put some cleaner in the unit too. Also using the spot cleaning feature vs just running it and walking away.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

When the floor is clean you can maintain by just running the mop every few days with little babysitting.

Is this one a vacuum as well, or mop only?

mha3484

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 12:03 pm
Mop only. I have the vaccum too. https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

I like having two seperate units. I can run both in different rooms at the same time.

amother

Raspberry

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 12:47 pm
@mha3484 do any if these need a device to control it? Does it map out a room or just goes in circles/wanders off to the hallway etc.
Tia!

amother

OP

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 1:27 pm
amother Sand wrote:
From what I've heard, The Roborock S7 is the best, It is pretty expensive, though. I am following it to see if it's going on sale now.

Looks like it will be on sale starting tomorrow, directly from them for 680. Do you know people who have it? Wondering if its really worth it...

amother

Sand

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 2:27 pm
amother OP wrote:
Looks like it will be on sale starting tomorrow, directly from them for 680. Do you know people who have it? Wondering if its really worth it...

Three of my friends have it, they all recommend this one. One said she'll buy a second one for her summer home..

Rappel

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 2:32 pm
amother OP wrote:

Yes. It really is.

amother

OP

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 3:00 pm
Thank you! Do you know if there are ever bigger sales on it?

true me

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 3:38 pm
I see roborock has a few models of the S7. S7+, maxv, anyone knows which one is best buy for the money?

amother

Latte

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 4:13 pm
I have this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....title which was the best, according to my research 2.5 years ago.

I only use the vacuum feature. The mop just goes over the floor as a heavy sponge.

It’s an AMAZING vacuum. I have an open layout and run it every night and hardly ever sweep! I close the door to the study, pick up cords/strings that would give it errors, pull the chairs away from the table so it gets to all those crumbs, and I love it!

true me

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 6:22 pm
I really need it more for the mop part. I wonder if the newer model is better in that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h