Home

Passport

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Miscellaneous


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

yidishmamma




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 8:19 pm
We applied for passports and I know they say that routine is 6-9 weeks. What's the earliest anyone got a passport lately?
Back to top

Blessing1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 8:23 pm
We got our passports within 3 weeks. This was in August. But it's a real luck thing. My in laws waited 12 weeks, also in August. If you must have it by a certain time, maybe expedite it.
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 9:07 pm
It took something like 7 weeks
Back to top

yidishmamma




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 9:14 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
We got our passports within 3 weeks. This was in August. But it's a real luck thing. My in laws waited 12 weeks, also in August. If you must have it by a certain time, maybe expedite it.


Tnx problem is we didnt expedite and hoping it will arrive on time tnx
Back to top

SG18




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 1:06 am
You can call to expedite it. About two years ago, I called to expedite mine after I already ordered it. Sat on hold for literally three hours, before someone answered, but I got through and it came earlier.
Back to top

yidishmamma




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 8:37 am
SG18 wrote:
You can call to expedite it. About two years ago, I called to expedite mine after I already ordered it. Sat on hold for literally three hours, before someone answered, but I got through and it came earlier.


Oh I didnt realize we can do that. Where do I call ?
Back to top

Raisin




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 8:44 am
Country you live in would be helpful. I got one within a few days for my son recently. But you probably don't live where I do!
Back to top

SG18




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Nov 24 2022, 1:54 pm
yidishmamma wrote:
Oh I didnt realize we can do that. Where do I call ?


I found this information on travel.state.gov, but I honestly don't remember if this is the number I called. It seems like the most logical choice, though:

Phone: 1-877-487-2778
Customer service representatives are available Mondays through Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time (excluding federal holidays)

https://travel.state.gov/conte......html
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Miscellaneous

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Submit original passport documents by mail?!
by amother
14 Wed, Nov 30 2022, 11:04 pm View last post
Expedited passport help
by amother
3 Fri, Nov 18 2022, 10:11 am View last post
Expedited passport
by Oldest
2 Mon, Nov 14 2022, 8:56 am View last post
From what age do you get your kids a passport?
by amother
70 Fri, Oct 28 2022, 11:32 am View last post
To Israel on American Passport
by amother
9 Tue, Oct 25 2022, 11:13 am View last post