Home

Frum Fiction Online

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, Nov 26 2022, 11:38 pm
I discovered you can read old and ongoing serials from the Mishpacha online, as well as various other articles and short stories.

Where else can I find frum fiction online?
Back to top

amother




Firethorn
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 3:57 am
Interesting stories here: https://www.josephcox.com/category/stories/
Back to top

amother




Blushpink
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 4:08 am
that does not sound like frum fiction

like Op would also enjoy hearing of any frum fiction online

following
Back to top

Chickensoupprof




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 4:21 am
huh where can u find old mishpacha serials?!
Back to top

amother




Sapphire
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 4:29 am
Harry Potter Jewish fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10847788/1/
( https://www.imamother.com/foru.....60679 )

Double Lives by mamabear (full novel)
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....33330
I think the link she posted is defunct, PM her and ask her for a copy.

Damsel in Distress (novelette in progress) by amother
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....42938

Fracture (short story) by ml6
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....72015

In general there are a number of other short stories in the Imamother Writing Club forum.
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....f=234

There are some articles/stories on Hamodia's website.
https://hamodia.com/frominyan/page/7/
Back to top

amother




Sapphire
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 4:37 am
Chickensoupprof wrote:
huh where can u find old mishpacha serials?!

Second Dance by Dov Haller: https://mishpacha.com/second-dance-chapter-1/

Light Years Away by Ruti Kepler: https://mishpacha.com/light-ye.....er-1/

All I Ask by Ruti Kepler: https://mishpacha.com/all-I-ask-chapter-1/

Encore by Dov Haller: https://mishpacha.com/encore-chapter-1/

Normal Like Me by Ruti Kepler: https://mishpacha.com/normal-l.....er-1/

...among others.
Back to top

amother




Bergamot
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 6:00 am
amother Sapphire wrote:
Second Dance by Dov Haller: https://mishpacha.com/second-dance-chapter-1/

Light Years Away by Ruti Kepler: https://mishpacha.com/light-ye.....er-1/

All I Ask by Ruti Kepler: https://mishpacha.com/all-I-ask-chapter-1/

Encore by Dov Haller: https://mishpacha.com/encore-chapter-1/

Normal Like Me by Ruti Kepler: https://mishpacha.com/normal-l.....er-1/

...among others.


Thanks so much for this. I’m stuck waiting today so that’s perfect. How can I find the whole chapters? It seems like I’m getting only experts after chapter 2 of normal like me.
Back to top

#Happymom




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 6:11 am
amother Bergamot wrote:
Thanks so much for this. I’m stuck waiting today so that’s perfect. How can I find the whole chapters? It seems like I’m getting only experts after chapter 2 of normal like me.


You need to login to read the whole chapter. Just make yourself an account on the website. It's pretty simple
Back to top

amother




Bergamot
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 6:36 am
#Happymom wrote:
You need to login to read the whole chapter. Just make yourself an account on the website. It's pretty simple


Thank you. I signed up and I’m still only seeing excerpts.
Back to top

#Happymom




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:47 am
amother Bergamot wrote:
Thank you. I signed up and I’m still only seeing excerpts.


Hmm. Not sure why you are. Have you tried logging in and then searching what you want to read? That's how I do it..
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 5:44 pm
Awesome, thank you all so much!

Also the ongoing serials are available at Mishpacha as well as the previous Calligraphy supplements and even some of the Kichels!
Back to top

amother




Ecru
 

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 5:49 pm
#Happymom wrote:
Hmm. Not sure why you are. Have you tried logging in and then searching what you want to read? That's how I do it..


Current content is free. Much of the old content is only samples unless you have a paid membership.
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Has anyone ever ordered a boys suit online
by amother
7 Today at 7:43 am View last post
S/O Frum Life "finding the positive"
by amother
0 Yesterday at 5:55 pm View last post
Any online shopping pros? Struggling with toy storage bins
by amother
14 Fri, Feb 03 2023, 12:42 am View last post
Frum Lighting store is lying
by amother
39 Thu, Feb 02 2023, 11:46 pm View last post
Jewelry Online
by amother
1 Thu, Feb 02 2023, 2:51 pm View last post