Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Desperately need advice....
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 8:38 pm
Within the last 2 years I gained a lot of weight. Due to that I have severe social anxiety and depression. I hate myself I'm very complexed of how I look. I think about weight 24/7. I can't look at skinny people and can't think nor talk of anything else besides wight. I'm desperate in losing a lot till the summer and I'm very nervous about it. As of now I'm exercising and dieting and nothing is happening (yes I did take all blood tests everything came out negative.)

I have no motivation at all. I tried for so long already and it just doesn't work. I am an emotional eater
but I really work hard not to cheat. I feel helpless and hopeless. I'm flying to Israel in 2 weeks and I really want to cancel my ticket cuz I really don't feel comfortable meeting new people never mind leaving my house.

I tried taking apon myself various things for zichus but nothing ever changed I'm ready to filter my computer and stop watching tv which will be extremely hard for me, for a zichus. but I don't know how will handle it if it doesn't work out for me.
any advice? (Please don't tell me to go to therapy tried many times and very burnt out. the same with nutrients. and I'm young I'm 25 in case it makes a diff).

amother
Burgundy

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 8:41 pm
Do surgery or new weight-loss shots!
It won't help for your trip but hopefully soon you can feel better.
Hug
Does it make you feel better to know that there's lots of people that share your struggle?

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 8:43 pm
Are you taking anything like birth control or anti depressants that could be interfering?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 8:46 pm
about surgery where I live the waiting list is about a year wait. and shots im nursing and everyone is discouraging me in doing it.
I know more people are struggling but, in my family, and between my friends' im the fattest and it really bothers me

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 8:48 pm
im on copper iud

amother
Black

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 9:30 pm
So go on the waiting list for surgery! Ull be a different person! I was fat and depresse I was miserable! Now I feel good abt myself it was worth everything!!!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:34 pm
I will put myself on the list, I just hope ill survive till then

amother
Black

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:35 pm
U will!!! Good luck!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:40 pm
thanks!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:46 pm
wait I asked a friend about surgery she said they only accept people over 250 lbs
which bh im not...

amother
Black

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:47 pm
It depends on ur BMI there’s no one size fits all I was 5 feet and I had to be 205lb
If u have another health issue u could be less too

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:48 pm
I do not live in the US, do you know how it works there? and do I need insurance?

amother
Black

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:48 pm
And many many ppl wear weights to their weigh ins 😬

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:52 pm
im 5 2 and pretty high blood pressure

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:54 pm
thats a good idea!

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Mon, Nov 28 2022, 11:56 pm
Follow body positive people on Instagram! Nothing wrong with how you are!!! As long as you’re eating healthy you are perfect!! Tons of great accounts on insta: emilyvondy, munchies.by.mindee, mrsalexalemieux, Jax …
Honestly I hate almost all big frum insta accounts they almost all promote body issues …. To people who said go do surgery - know that some people have life long issues from it and you have to know it’s risking your life for such a surgery … is it really worth it?

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 12:03 am
Also I have to say even if you did do surgery it won’t fix the issue… you clearly need to fix your self esteem and being skinny won’t fix that…. You can’t live life thinking you’re only as good as how you look or what ppl think.. you’ll always be miserable that way… you really need a therapist… giving up saying it didn’t work isn’t a good answer… is your husband maybe not supportive of you? Husbands better think their wife is hot as f*k or find a new one who will love you for you… something here doesn’t add up… a guy who cares will get you the help you need to be happy…not surgery

amother
NeonGreen

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 12:09 am
How much sodium do you consume? Do you drink enough water and eat enough fiber? Do you lsit for more than a half hour at a time? Do you get enough sleep at night?

amother
Lily

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 12:10 am
amother Cantaloupe wrote:
To people who said go do surgery - know that some people have life long issues from it and you have to know it’s risking your life for such a surgery … is it really worth it?

This!
Don't jump so quickly to do surgery!!

miami85

Post Tue, Nov 29 2022, 12:44 am
Please look into the TrimYou spray. I'm also on a current plan to lose a lot of weight and I've lost 30 lbs since sukkos, with more to go but I'm almost done with this round. Is it easy? Depends on your lifestyle, but definitely doable. If you follow the rules, you lose the weight. They have support and will guide you through everything. You can PM me with questions.

https://trimyouspray.com/
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise