Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
What size food processor for potato kugel

challah58

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 12:23 pm
It'll be my first time making Pesach this year, and trying to buy all the appliances and stuff kind of throughout the year so it's not one huge shock Smile
Also looking for less expensive, considering it's only gonna be in use for a couple weeks out of the year. Question is, what's the smallest size food processor bowl I can get away with for kugel? Is 10 cups big enough? 12?
Any specific recommendations, preferably under or around $100?

bargainlover

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 12:50 pm
challah58 wrote:
It'll be my first time making Pesach this year, and trying to buy all the appliances and stuff kind of throughout the year so it's not one huge shock Smile
Also looking for less expensive, considering it's only gonna be in use for a couple weeks out of the year. Question is, what's the smallest size food processor bowl I can get away with for kugel? Is 10 cups big enough? 12?
Any specific recommendations, preferably under or around $100?

I originally bought a Hamilton beach but then upgraded to the Braun food processor. It goes on sale for 169
It was worth every penny for Pesach - we eat lots of kugels so it gets used often, plus marror and juicing lemons. Also for slicing cucumbers for cucumber salad and grating veggies for soups

mommyhood

Post Fri, Dec 02 2022, 1:10 pm
I thought the same as you, ended up giving away my cheaper food processor and getting a braun a couple of years in. I use it for Potato kugel, ices, whipping egg whites, cake batters. I don’t have a Pesach kitchen so I don’t have time to deal with less effective appliances I need it work well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars