Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Cranial for baby

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 3:46 pm
I had one session with my baby for Cranial therapy.
Does anyone know if I'm supposed to see results right away?
Also how many sessions does a baby usually need?

amother
Blushpink

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:12 pm
The changes happen very slowly and gradually. It can take a week to see anything, and sometimes it needs two or three sessions to really notice significant change. By 3 sessions, you should definitely see a very noticeable change. For a baby, obviously depends what you're working on. I've taken my kids for general things, like colic, allergies, sleep issues, feeding issues, reflux. For those things, I've found 3-6 sessions was enough. For my son with a physical birth difference, he needed much more.
I don't know who you're using but not every therapist is equal. Some are amazing and work quickly. Some are amazing and work slowly. Some are just not that good at all.
What are you going for?

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 2:47 am
amother Blushpink wrote:
The changes happen very slowly and gradually. It can take a week to see anything, and sometimes it needs two or three sessions to really notice significant change. By 3 sessions, you should definitely see a very noticeable change. For a baby, obviously depends what you're working on. I've taken my kids for general things, like colic, allergies, sleep issues, feeding issues, reflux. For those things, I've found 3-6 sessions was enough. For my son with a physical birth difference, he needed much more.
I don't know who you're using but not every therapist is equal. Some are amazing and work quickly. Some are amazing and work slowly. Some are just not that good at all.
What are you going for?

Hi I’m bumping this up to ask which cranial therapist you use?

amother
Blushpink

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 8:54 am
amother Blushpink wrote:
What are you going for?

Did I write this?? I don't remember writing it but literally sounds exactly like me...

Lol I see I did write this.

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 8:56 am
amother Blushpink wrote:
Did I write this?? I don't remember writing it but literally sounds exactly like me...

Lol I see I did write this.

Lol! Can you recommend a cranial sacral therapist in the Lakewood area?

amother
Blushpink

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 9:00 am
amother Khaki wrote:
Lol! Can you recommend a cranial sacral therapist in the Lakewood area?

For who/what?

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 9:07 am
amother Blushpink wrote:
For who/what?

Baby with eczema

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Jun 04 2023, 9:23 am
Melek Nathan is amazing. Highly trained and experienced.jackson

amother