Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Gift for DH
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 3:54 pm
What can I buy SPECIAL for DH? Budget is $15

amother
Green

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 3:55 pm
I wanted to start such a thread now! My budget is $150 though.

motherqueen

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 3:56 pm
and mine is 100-200

epic

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 4:30 pm
There's a great new car diffuser that's hot now!! Perfect for the car.. my husband has it and really enjoys using it when spending time in the car!!

https://www.kayellessentials.c.....fuser

Men's cologne
Wallet

Anyone has any ideas for me? My budget is around $100
I was thinking of getting an antique leather zemiros for my husband to use at out shabbos table but those are really not within my budget.

motherqueen

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 4:48 pm
epic wrote:
There's a great new car diffuser that's hot now!! Perfect for the car.. my husband has it and really enjoys using it when spending time in the car!!

https://www.kayellessentials.c.....fuser

Men's cologne
Wallet

Anyone has any ideas for me? My budget is around $100
I was thinking of getting an antique leather zemiros for my husband to use at out shabbos table but those are really not within my budget.

we had the car diffuser from them as a gift and my husband hated it the liquid was used up within days

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:12 pm
What about a mug or mouse pad with a picture of the two of you

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Dec 05 2022, 5:16 pm
I got dh a mug. Don’t know how to link on my phone $25. It’s called hydro flask
And also a north face fleece zip up. $70

amother
Cyclamen

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 1:05 am
So I want to get something for my husband for chanukah, the problem is that I don't work, so I don't get to have my own money and my husband is very on top of every dollar spent (gets a notification when and where card was swiped) how could I possibly get him something without him seeing the charge?

amother
Sunflower

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 6:01 am
amother Latte wrote:
I got dh a mug. Don’t know how to link on my phone $25. It’s called hydro flask
And also a north face fleece zip up. $70

Can you post the link for the zip up? I've been looking for something similar and have only seen for over 120.00

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 6:21 am
I got my husband for his bday a natural magnesium lotion with lavender and melatonin in it. Helps relax the muscles and helps with sleeping.

For chanuka was thinking about new trend resin Challah board

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 6:36 am
amother Cyclamen wrote:
So I want to get something for my husband for chanukah, the problem is that I don't work, so I don't get to have my own money and my husband is very on top of every dollar spent (gets a notification when and where card was swiped) how could I possibly get him something without him seeing the charge?

Put together something from like amazing savings /Walmart and say it was household items

amother
Latte

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 8:47 am
amother Sunflower wrote:
Can you post the link for the zip up? I've been looking for something similar and have only seen for over 120.00

Not sure how to copy link on my phone. Was from north face website. It’s called mens campshire full zip jacket. Hope it’s what I really wanted cuz dh is picky and yeah they are usually much more expensive

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 8:52 am
amother Cyclamen wrote:

You should have a certain amount you are allowed to spend yourself without questions. This is an unhealthy dynamic. In this case I would say I got you a gift when he asks. He’s not really interested in surprises. He also might prefer that you not buy him a gift and he’d rather keep every penny in the account.

epic

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:48 pm
What's a resin challah board?

amother
Lightblue

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:52 pm
amother Ivory wrote:
You should have a certain amount you are allowed to spend yourself without questions. This is an unhealthy dynamic. In this case I would say I got you a gift when he asks. He’s not really interested in surprises. He also might prefer that you not buy him a gift and he’d rather keep every penny in the account.
you're jumping to conclusions..

amother
Heather

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:56 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:

Do you not have your own bank account at all from before you were married? I could never live like this with someone watching every swipe. 😮

amother
Heather

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 12:57 pm
amother Ivory wrote:

I agree that is an unhealthy and disturbing dynamic.

amother
Moonstone

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 1:17 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:

I actually have the same dynamic and love it!!!
im not worried or anxious about any finances my husband deals with it all
furthermore I dont even have a clue about what he does for a living.

however he doesnt let me walk around with just a cc so every time he gives me cash I put some away in a drawer for when I need to buy him a gift. sometimes I buy it with cash or other times I have a friend swipe her card and I pay her back with cash maybe this can work for you

amother
Moccasin

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 1:25 pm
amother Razzmatazz wrote:
I got my husband for his bday a natural magnesium lotion with lavender and melatonin in it. Helps relax the muscles and helps with sleeping.

For chanuka was thinking about new trend resin Challah board

I would love to see a link to the lotion.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics