Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Want to bring in more income

graytness

Post Thu, Dec 08 2022, 3:40 pm
Im a stay at home mom and DH work so hard all day. We want to start looking into buying a house but as of now we won’t have the money for another few years. I want to work but it’s not an option for me right now I need to be home with my baby. I feel guilty about not contributing any money but at the same time I know this is my job. Is there any kind of job I can do at home? Maybe a remote job that will make some money but won’t take away too much time from my baby and housework?

amother
Bottlebrush

Post Thu, Dec 08 2022, 3:45 pm
There definitely are remote jobs like that out there. I’m working remotely with my baby at home and it’s hard. Easier when the baby is young. When they’re older you can get a playpen and put the baby in it. Jobs that require phone calls would be hard.

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Dec 08 2022, 3:46 pm
Depending on ur skills what office /computer web skills do you have to offer then look through job sites search remote opportunities
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers