Are any of the travel style strollers actually good for heavy every day use with a newborn?
- wheels and suspension big enough to handle bad sidewalks, big curbs, going up and down steps?
- seat that is newborn ready (full recline and shoulder straps start low enough to fit a newborn) or has a bassinet? Not just a car seat, as that is not healthy for longer periods
- one hand fold and one hand unfold, that isn't too complex
- lightweight (under 17 pounds, preferably much less)
- has carseat adaptors
- not a tipping hazard or very shaky/flimsy
We had the exact same cheshbon as you. We went with the yoyo because it was able to still fold super tiny with its newborn pack (different from its bassinet). It's durable on city streets, and some suspension as well. I don't generally bump it up and down stairs but when I do it's fine. We're happy with it!