Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Valco baby duo trend vs. Bumbleride indie twin

amother
OP

Post Sat, Dec 31 2022, 8:26 pm
Hey y'all
Currently looking into both these carriages.
Please share the good, the bad and the ugly on both.

Specifically looking into these 2 as you may use them with 2 bassinets...

So if you've used them with bassinets please share!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 9:03 pm
Bump.
Anyone have either one?

cookier

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 9:59 pm
Also interested in thoughts on the bumbleride. Need a double that can handle snow and deciding between the indie twin or a Thule

misteray

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 10:37 pm
cookier wrote:
Also interested in thoughts on the bumbleride. Need a double that can handle snow and deciding between the indie twin or a Thule

I don't have the indie, but the era. I'm pretty sure similar size wheels, though obviously the twin is heavier. The era was a bit difficult to push through five inches of snow. It went but with a lot of muscle. Otherwise the wheels are great and I've no complaints!
I also have a Bob, so that's more comparable to the Thule and it pushes through the snow pretty easily.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 10:53 pm
I’m loving my valco, use with bassinet

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 01 2023, 10:57 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:
I’m loving my valco, use with bassinet

Thanks what size baby would you say it lasted till?

cookier

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 11:39 am
misteray wrote:
I don't have the indie, but the era. I'm pretty sure similar size wheels, though obviously the twin is heavier. The era was a bit difficult to push through five inches of snow. It went but with a lot of muscle. Otherwise the wheels are great and I've no complaints!
I also have a Bob, so that's more comparable to the Thule and it pushes through the snow pretty easily.

Thank you! I looked it up and the Era is 12” rear and 8.5” front, which is the same as our bugaboo Fox and that thing is struggling. My three year old has been dumped more than once by the front wheels getting stuck (bh she wasn’t hurt). It just can’t handle the ice and snowpack we get. The indie has 12” wheels all around.

Thanks for the bit about the Bob! I hear it’s the best for snow, but it won’t work with our car seat. Have you ever used it as an everyday stroller with a newborn?

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 12:34 pm
I've got the mountain buggy duet and couldn't be happier! Really great push, not to compare to my bugaboo even though it's with 2 kids! It's amazing quality too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics