Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Who wants to join me in weight loss accountability?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

mikayla18

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 11:25 am
amother Grape wrote:
In what period of time? What are you eating? Share the tips!

Just eating healthier, drinking more and exercising. No get skinny quick tricks Smile

amother
Skyblue

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 11:44 am
mikayla18 wrote:
Sky-blue, that's fantastic! 6.5 lbs in one week!! If you don't mind me asking, how much are you looking to lose?

75 lbs . I’ve got a long way to go. It’s just a drop on the bucket.

amother
Skyblue

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 11:47 am
amother Blueberry wrote:
Wow 6 lbs is amazing. Are you not hungry until supper? I would be starving on that menu.
I see you also cut out carbs completely

I ate a late breakfast and lunch was even later so I didn’t feel hungry since supper was only a few hours later. I snacked on nuts though between those meals.
And I omitted that I had chickpeas in my salad at lunch time , so that also filled me.
I do eat whole grain carbs , usually once a day.

amother
Skyblue

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 11:48 am
Who can motivate me to exercise. I weigh around 240 lbs now and I find it difficult to push myself to work out. Any tips to get me moving ?

amother
Grape

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 11:51 am
mikayla18 wrote:
Just eating healthier, drinking more and exercising. No get skinny quick tricks Smile

I've been doing that for 3 weeks and lost 8 lbs. (I should ideally lose at least 85 to be at a healthy weight.) I am very happy with that. Just wondering how long it took to lose 16 lbs.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 11:54 am
I last 1.5 pounds in a week. I am eating more wholesome foods. Less snacking and portion control.

Skyblue, the menu you posted is not much calories. It's really unhealthy and not a long term solution.

amother
Grape

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 11:54 am
amother Skyblue wrote:
Who can motivate me to exercise. I weigh around 240 lbs now and I find it difficult to push myself to work out. Any tips to get me moving ?

I have a walking partner and a scheduled walk time. We have to answer to each other if we cancel.

amother
Grape

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 11:58 am
amother Oak wrote:
I last 1.5 pounds in a week. I am eating more wholesome foods. Less snacking and portion control.

Skyblue, the menu you posted is not much calories. It's really unhealthy and not a long term solution.

She didn't write quantities. Could've been 1 egg or 3 etc. Should someone eat more if they're not hungry?

mikayla18

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 12:22 pm
amother Grape wrote:
I've been doing that for 3 weeks and lost 8 lbs. (I should ideally lose at least 85 to be at a healthy weight.) I am very happy with that. Just wondering how long it took to lose 16 lbs.

I lost 10 in a month then took about a month break and now just lost another 6 in two weeks. Have about 25 more to go...

amother
Skyblue

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 12:40 pm
amother Oak wrote:

I’m surprised that you think it’s not enough calorie intake. I believe I’m consuming at minimum 1200 calories a day, though I’m not counting.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 4:23 pm
amother Skyblue wrote:
I’m surprised that you think it’s not enough calorie intake. I believe I’m consuming at minimum 1200 calories a day, though I’m not counting.

Hows everyone doing?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 4:24 pm
Bad. I bunged ate time today

amother
Grape

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 4:25 pm
Aarg! I need motivation to get back on track!!!!!!!!!

mikayla18

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 4:38 pm
17 lbs down, 3 pounds to go to first goal Smile

amother
Eggplant

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 5:40 pm
Trying to cut down carbs and increase water. Weight was stagnant from week before, but at least no gain.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 6:12 pm
mikayla18 wrote:
17 lbs down, 3 pounds to go to first goal Smile

Wow! Applause

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 6:14 pm
amother Grape wrote:
Aarg! I need motivation to get back on track!!!!!!!!!

That’s why we’re here!
Start a new day and keep trying! Don’t give up! The trick after falling is to just pick yourself up and keep going forward!
Try to make simple changes, vow to drink more water, take a five minute walk, even in the house, after each meal.

amother
Clematis

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 6:23 pm
amother NeonBlue wrote:
Bad. I bunged ate time today

Me too! So much chocolate.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 30 2023, 11:58 pm
amother Skyblue wrote:

Start with a five minute walk around your house after each meal. That’s doable and helps with digestion. Once you get used to it you can start doing it outside.
I use a stationary bike for half hour a day. Started with 10 minutes a day and kept increasing.
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise