Home
Log in / Sign Up
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
I love shopping online AMA- name your item and price
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next



Post new topic   Reply to topic View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 2:41 pm
I love looking for hard to find items online; clothes, jewelry, shoes…Can’t guarantee anything but I can try!
Back to top

giftedmom




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 2:58 pm
Marni sweaters or tees preferably under 150$ size 12-14
Back to top

amother
DarkPurple


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:05 pm
amother OP wrote:
I love looking for hard to find items online; clothes, jewelry, shoes…Can’t guarantee anything but I can try!


Thanks! My DD needs a black pleated knee length skirt - must be at least 26" . Also she doesnt want a knit fabric.
Back to top

amother
Trillium


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:15 pm
Not clothing, but something I’ve been looking for and cannot find:

A nice stainless steel spray bottle.

So that I can keep it out on the counter, and have it look nice, rather than a plastic bottle, which looks messy. I have nice stainless soap dispensers, but haven’t been able to find a spray bottle.

I’ve found ones where the canister is stainless and the nozzle is plastic, like this, but I want all of it to be stainless. Is that so hard to manufacture?

https://www.amazon.com/Stainle.....ss_tl

Ok, I’m back to pulling my plastic spray bottle out of the cabinet to clean the counter, for the hundredth time today! I wish it looked elegant enough to leave out all the time, like the soap dispensers!
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:24 pm
giftedmom wrote:
Marni sweaters or tees preferably under 150$ size 12-14


You can really only find used for that price marni sweaters are usually around $900

Here are some used options

https://poshmark.com/listing/M.....4ad2e

https://poshmark.com/listing/M.....c82b2

https://poshmark.com/listing/M.....a9e29
Back to top

mommyisbest




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:26 pm
Peanuts every Sunday boxed set 1990-2000 for under 50 bucks. My husband wants these, but we can't afford the list price.
Back to top

mamaleh




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:28 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
Not clothing, but something I’ve been looking for and cannot find:

A nice stainless steel spray bottle.

So that I can keep it out on the counter, and have it look nice, rather than a plastic bottle, which looks messy. I have nice stainless soap dispensers, but haven’t been able to find a spray bottle.

I’ve found ones where the canister is stainless and the nozzle is plastic, like this, but I want all of it to be stainless. Is that so hard to manufacture?

https://www.amazon.com/Stainle.....ss_tl

Ok, I’m back to pulling my plastic spray bottle out of the cabinet to clean the counter, for the hundredth time today! I wish it looked elegant enough to leave out all the time, like the soap dispensers!


Not the OP but I was intrigued by your request. Here’s what I found:
Amazon

I think this might be plastic but it says metal

Temu (eta this one comes in a few metallic colors)
Back to top

giftedmom




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
You can really only find used for that price marni sweaters are usually around $900

Here are some used options

https://poshmark.com/listing/M.....4ad2e

https://poshmark.com/listing/M.....c82b2

https://poshmark.com/listing/M.....a9e29

At that size? No way. Women’s maybe. I’ve seen some for 3-400. Just hard to find nice styles on sale.
Back to top

amother
Brass


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:47 pm
I’m in the search of a beach bag that is cheap but looks really pricey, not a knock off brand.
I love beautiful things that look expensive but aren’t!
Back to top

amother
Daylily


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:50 pm
I really need good pillows for me and dh. Our pillows went flat and are very uncomfortable. Standard size, $30 and under for a set of two 🙏
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:56 pm
amother DarkPurple wrote:
Thanks! My DD needs a black pleated knee length skirt - must be at least 26" . Also she doesnt want a knit fabric.


My top pick:
https://fameoncentral.com/prod.....66566

Some of these are midi but they can always be shortened:
https://www.junees.com/collect.....skirt

https://www.junees.com/collect.....short

https://www.saksoff5th.com/pro.....beOrg

https://www.nordstromrack.com/.....r=001
Back to top

amother
DarkOrange


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 3:58 pm
I need a new cover for my baby bjorn bounce. As cheap as possible. Thank u!
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 4:04 pm
amother Brass wrote:
I’m in the search of a beach bag that is cheap but looks really pricey, not a knock off brand.
I love beautiful things that look expensive but aren’t!


https://www.saksoff5th.com/pro.....beOrg

https://www.gilt.com/boutique/.....94578

https://www.gilt.com/boutique/.....96698


https://global.llbean.com/shop/Boat-and-Tote®-Zip-Top/37037.html
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 4:09 pm
amother Daylily wrote:
I really need good pillows for me and dh. Our pillows went flat and are very uncomfortable. Standard size, $30 and under for a set of two 🙏


BEDSURE Pillows Standard Size Set of 2, Bed Pillows for Sleeping Hotel Quality, Firm Standard Pillows 2 Pack, Supportive Down Alternative Pillow for Side and Back Sleeper https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N.....ss_tl

Soft support:
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.c.....47303

Firm support:
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.c.....47323
Back to top

Adela




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 4:10 pm
I'm looking for a 27" black, pleated, plus size, maternity skirt. Good quality nice skirt under $150.
Probably a size 22 about.
Back to top

Adela




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 4:12 pm
Looking for a really pretty baby cradle. The most important feature; that it has wheels. Prefer it to be between $100 - $300.
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 4:15 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
Not clothing, but something I’ve been looking for and cannot find:

A nice stainless steel spray bottle.

So that I can keep it out on the counter, and have it look nice, rather than a plastic bottle, which looks messy. I have nice stainless soap dispensers, but haven’t been able to find a spray bottle.

I’ve found ones where the canister is stainless and the nozzle is plastic, like this, but I want all of it to be stainless. Is that so hard to manufacture?

https://www.amazon.com/Stainle.....ss_tl

Ok, I’m back to pulling my plastic spray bottle out of the cabinet to clean the counter, for the hundredth time today! I wish it looked elegant enough to leave out all the time, like the soap dispensers!


https://www.walmart.com/ip/NIC.....18988
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 4:20 pm
Adela wrote:
I'm looking for a 27" black, pleated, plus size, maternity skirt. Good quality nice skirt under $150.
Probably a size 22 about.


Best bet is apparalel it’s $109 and goes up to 2X. Currently sold out but they can notify you when it’s back in stock
https://www.apparalel.com/coll.....21093


MiaMod has a similar option but not maternity.. it’s stretchy so it might work
https://www.miamod.com/collect.....eated
Back to top

amother
Brass


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 4:21 pm
amother OP wrote:
https://www.saksoff5th.com/product/sea-grass-caitlyn-blush-woven-tote-0400015986022.html?dwvar_0400015986022_color=BLUSH&famobileapp=1&adobe_mc=TS%3D1672779504%7CMCMID%3D22695524186346445889159510293010210665%7CMCORGID%3D5B7B123F5245ADFC0A490D45%40AdobeOrg

https://www.gilt.com/boutique/.....94578

https://www.gilt.com/boutique/.....96698


https://global.llbean.com/shop/Boat-and-Tote®-Zip-Top/37037.html


Thanks !!
Back to top

amother
OP


 

Post Tue, Jan 03 2023, 4:25 pm
Adela wrote:
Looking for a really pretty baby cradle. The most important feature; that it has wheels. Prefer it to be between $100 - $300.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/8.....edd=1
Back to top
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics




Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
S/o The price of camp 21 Today at 9:01 am View last post
Duvet Cover Set Online- Teen Girl
by amother
20 Today at 8:53 am View last post
Anyone know of the name Fabian?
by amother
11 Today at 7:47 am View last post
How to find brand name products on ali
by amother
10 Today at 12:10 am View last post
Started Weight Loss Shot Semaglutide - AMA
by amother
26 Yesterday at 10:58 am View last post