Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Florence tights and suggestions

mandr

Post Thu, Jan 05 2023, 10:49 am
The blue package 80 denier microfiber tights. I’ve been buying them for years and they were great albeit not as black as I’d hope for but otherwise great. Not shiny. Not too tight. Not see through etc.

This year the packaging changed a bit and the tights are not the same anymore!! Anyone else experiencing this? They are tighter, not as opaque and not as black.

That said, I am looking for tights that are:

Very black
Not shiny whatsoever. I mean it!
Very thick, not see through
Control top but not too severe.

Am I looking for something that doesn’t exist? I tried so many brands and types and they were all shiny Sad even when other conditions were met.

mandr

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 11:35 pm
Please help me find good tights!

amother
NeonYellow

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 11:39 pm
Do you have primark near you? They have some very thick black tights.
Personally, I like Melas.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 11:59 pm
Hey I'm with you. I miss their old manufacturing.
Tried so many. Went back to their tights and bought a size bigger this year because of the tightness. I also have to be careful because the new ones pill faster and are static-y.

DrMom

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 4:39 am
I am not familiar with this brand, but I suspect that with supply chain uncertainties and inflation, many manufacturers are looking for ways to cut costs, such as using cheaper raw materials, making things ever-so-slightly smaller, etc. I wonder if your favorite tights fell victim to this trend.

I have worn matte tights by Cacharel and found them to be acceptable (but I may be less picky than you are). I can buy them at SuperPharm here in Israel, but they are a French brand so they are probably available worldwide.

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 1:29 pm
I’ve been so happy with florence for over 10 years and just bought new ones and they’re terrible!!! I’m a size queen and can’t go up a size lol
So what’s my other options?

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 2:15 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics