Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Any Successful Anglo Communities in Israel?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Cadetblue

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 1:06 pm
[quote]To be honest this afula thing sounds sketchy and I would be weary of it.... looking back at the Afula thread that was locked there were alot of red flags. Main one being no questions being answered. But, I do here that the group of families are amazing and really support eachother as a crowd. So BH for that![quote]

I followed that thread as well, and I know people who live in the new Afula community. Most of the red flags parried about were speculation and gossip, from what I saw. Amother Ginger had answered a lot of the questions, but it seemed like a lot of people overlooked that.
I know people in Afula and have seen the community. They're doing fine, BH. To my understanding most of them will be making the move to Afula Illit by this summer and there are more families joining, both from America and Israel. My friends there are really happy! I think the best thing any of us can do is just daven for their Hatzlacha, because the more options for places for people to make aliyah to, the better!

gr82no

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 1:16 pm
[quote="amother Cadetblue"][quote]To be honest this afula thing sounds sketchy and I would be weary of it.... looking back at the Afula thread that was locked there were alot of red flags. Main one being no questions being answered. But, I do here that the group of families are amazing and really support eachother as a crowd. So BH for that!
Quote:

I followed that thread as well, and I know people who live in the new Afula community. Most of the red flags parried about were speculation and gossip, from what I saw. Amother Ginger had answered a lot of the questions, but it seemed like a lot of people overlooked that.
I know people in Afula and have seen the community. They're doing fine, BH. To my understanding most of them will be making the move to Afula Illit by this summer and there are more families joining, both from America and Israel. My friends there are really happy! I think the best thing any of us can do is just daven for their Hatzlacha, because the more options for places for people to make aliyah to, the better!

There were a lot more she ignored. The way she was answering raised a lot of flags.
Are you amother ginger?

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 1:19 pm
gr82no wrote:
There were a lot more she ignored. The way she was answering raised a lot of flags.
Are you amother ginger?

I agree. 5 girls in a high school is not something I would say is successful. I'm from a small school like that and I would not put my kids in that environment.

amother
Cadetblue

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 1:23 pm
gr82no wrote:
Are you amother ginger?

Lol no, sorry!
But I reread the thread a bit and honestly, it was a hostile environment, I assumed she did what she could.

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 1:26 pm
amother Cadetblue wrote:
Lol no, sorry!
But I reread the thread a bit and honestly, it was a hostile environment, I assumed she did what she could.

There was blatant ignoring of some questions. If you are going through a list of questions it's odd to only answer a few.

amother
Cadetblue

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 1:35 pm
LovesHashem wrote:
There was blatant ignoring of some questions. If you are going through a list of questions it's odd to only answer a few.

I dunno, maybe it was all she had answers for? It just felt like a lot of people were looking for reasons to hate on the community and find things to be suspicious about, I probably would've noped out of that thread if it were me

youngmother6

Post Wed, Feb 22 2023, 1:36 pm
nicole81 wrote:
What about mitzpeh yericho? I'm curious because I used to see the ads in mishpacha a few years ago and tell dh we should move there 😁 Does anyone know how that has turned out?

It’s a wonderful community. Frum dati liumi. Not yeshivish by any means.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions