Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
ISO Lightweight strollers
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

tweety1

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 9:58 pm
amother OP wrote:
Does it bother anyone that the butterfly seat doesn't go down further?

It does a little for me. I didn't realize that before I bought it. I don't think I would've bought anything else though because it has everything else I wanted including a nice size basket. Something has to give in any carriage you'll buy. I have a different bugaboo carriage too that I'm using for close to 14 years and many babies later. Still looks brand new so I trusted the brand very much.

checkbefore

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 10:20 pm
I ended up with the Nuna TRVL and LOVE it!
I compared it with the butterfly in store and the Nuna is a little taller- which I needed, as a taller person. I also like that there is no bar between the back wheels, because I take long steps and always step on that stupid bar!
The ride is very smooth and the fold is phenomenal.

gilamom

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 10:35 pm
I just got the inglesina quid and I’m thinking of returning it, the basket is just so so small. Otherwise it was pretty good-folds tiny, very lightweight etc. Wishing I’d have gotten the uppababy minu but I didn’t feel I could justify the price, the quid was a pretty good price since I got an open box on Amazon

amother
Snowdrop

Post Wed, Jan 18 2023, 10:40 pm
tweety1 wrote:
It does a little for me. I didn't realize that before I bought it. I don't think I would've bought anything else though because it has everything else I wanted including a nice size basket. Something has to give in any carriage you'll buy. I have a different bugaboo carriage too that I'm using for close to 14 years and many babies later. Still looks brand new so I trusted the brand very much.

This, same.
I’ll be using it mostly for travel and it’s perfect for what I need. We travel by plane multiple times a year and I love that it folds so easily, can be carried multiple ways, and stands while folded.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 19 2023, 12:29 am
gilamom wrote:
I just got the inglesina quid and I’m thinking of returning it, the basket is just so so small. Otherwise it was pretty good-folds tiny, very lightweight etc. Wishing I’d have gotten the uppababy minu but I didn’t feel I could justify the price, the quid was a pretty good price since I got an open box on Amazon

That was my plan...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 19 2023, 12:33 am
checkbefore wrote:
I ended up with the Nuna TRVL and LOVE it!
I compared it with the butterfly in store and the Nuna is a little taller- which I needed, as a taller person. I also like that there is no bar between the back wheels, because I take long steps and always step on that stupid bar!
The ride is very smooth and the fold is phenomenal.

How far does the seat recline and is the material washable?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 19 2023, 12:39 am
Does anyone else have experience with cybex besides for one that was mentioned previously?

checkbefore

Post Thu, Jan 19 2023, 1:02 am
amother OP wrote:
How far does the seat recline and is the material washable?

It doesn't fully recline, but I think it's good enough, especially for a travel stroller. It's washable but not machine washable.

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Jan 19 2023, 1:23 am
If you want to get away cheap there is the summer cs stroller for less than $100 open box it wheels nice, folds easy and has a deep seat. I know someone who uses it daily. The only thing is it folds a bit bulkyer than the other strollers discussed.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 19 2023, 2:15 am
amother Ruby wrote:
If you want to get away cheap there is the summer cs stroller for less than $100 open box it wheels nice, folds easy and has a deep seat. I know someone who uses it daily. The only thing is it folds a bit bulkyer than the other strollers discussed.

So I like nice looking and sleek things...

tweety1

Post Thu, Jan 19 2023, 11:57 am
amother Snowdrop wrote:
This, same.
I’ll be using it mostly for travel and it’s perfect for what I need. We travel by plane multiple times a year and I love that it folds so easily, can be carried multiple ways, and stands while folded.

The standing while folding I didn't know about untill I started folding it. Its an extra bonus.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jan 19 2023, 1:14 pm
I have the cybex beezy. I just got it on Amazon for $200 2 months ago so I didn’t use it that much yet. My baby loves going in it he’s 18 months old but it doesn’t sit up very straight. The recline is good and he’s fallen asleep in it. It folds up easily and pretty small. So far I’m happy.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 1:01 pm
amother Coral wrote:
I have the cybex beezy. I just got it on Amazon for $200 2 months ago so I didn’t use it that much yet. My baby loves going in it he’s 18 months old but it doesn’t sit up very straight. The recline is good and he’s fallen asleep in it. It folds up easily and pretty small. So far I’m happy.

Do you know if the material is machine washable?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 1:02 pm
Whoever has the Joolz Aer, is the material machine washable?

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 2:34 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hand wash only

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, Jan 20 2023, 2:52 pm
amother OP wrote:
I’m not sure but the material is very premium and soft and wipes down very easy vs the cybex that catches every dirt.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 21 2023, 10:10 pm
amother Mint wrote:
Hand wash only

Meaning spot clean?
Sorry, like can you take the fabric off to wash?

amother
Dill

Post Sat, Jan 21 2023, 10:15 pm
amother OP wrote:
Do you know if the material is machine washable?

I have the cybex beezy, washed it a few times in the machine already.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 21 2023, 10:18 pm
amother Dill wrote:
I have the cybex beezy, washed it a few times in the machine already.

Great.
Thank you!!

Are you overall happy with it?
I'm not sure if you responded here before...

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 11:31 am
Bump again for more opinions...
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics