Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Newborn photographer

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 2:18 pm
Any recommendations for a newborn photographer in bp? I don't need one of the high end ones..... willing to pay up to 150

amother
Offwhite

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 3:10 pm
amother OP wrote:
Any recommendations for a newborn photographer in bp? I don't need one of the high end ones..... willing to pay up to 150

As a newborn photographer (I’m not for you, I’m high end and charge over 1k for a basic session)
I have to tell you what a photographer who is charging $150 is making. She is in the red. I can assure you. She is devoting hours to your session and your editing, which means she is coming out with about less that $10/hr. She probably won’t have more than 4 shoots a week and she’ll be working around the clock, and still not be able to put food on her table. Would you work for that?
Photography is a luxury, it is art. Treat it that way

amother
Orange

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 3:12 pm
I don't know her price but know she's newer so charges less. Orly Gadayev 347-268-3400

ladYdI

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 3:14 pm
Elisheva Goldstein +1 (917) 627-4327
Very talented young girl
My daughters friend
She did a great job for me
Ask her for samples
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries