Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Best sippy cup? Help!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 6:03 pm
Already tried munchkin and dr browns. Nor happy with them

BrisketBoss

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 6:12 pm
Straw cups are the only closed cup left that are recommended by feeding therapists. My toddlers are older now but we are liking these a lot. https://www.amazon.com/Contigo.....ss_tl

schoolbus

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 6:18 pm
I tried a few for my baby only one he liked was with a straw. He was able to drink from it when he was about 8 months

AlwaysGrateful

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 6:21 pm
What didn't you like? Maybe we can help.

Different parents/kids have different needs/wants. I remember looking for a completely spillproof (even when thrown on the floor), feeding-therapist-approved, two-handled cup that was easy to wash and didn't cost too much. Not one fit my needs. But when I narrowed down my list and took off one or two items that were somewhat negotiable, I was able to find one that worked. Your needs may be entirely different. Think them through and we can try to help you.

There is no one cup that is "the best." But you can find one that's the best for you and your child, hopefully.

socialbutterfly

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 6:24 pm
BrisketBoss wrote:
Straw cups are the only closed cup left that are recommended by feeding therapists. My toddlers are older now but we are liking these a lot. https://www.amazon.com/Contigo.....ss_tl

These are 100% the best when it comes to being spill proof. Depends on how old baby is. I think it would be best for a year and a half+. Wish they had a smaller option 😕

BrisketBoss

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 6:29 pm
socialbutterfly wrote:
These are 100% the best when it comes to being spill proof. Depends on how old baby is. I think it would be best for a year and a half+. Wish they had a smaller option 😕

It was very cute--I was into the 360's before they stopped being recommended, and my kids figured out how to spill them by lifting the top bit and holding them over the floor. As soon as I presented the Contigo cups, my 18mo got right to work trying to figure out how to spill the water. He couldn't do it. LOL I was pleased.

amother
Forsythia

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 6:45 pm
I love the nuby click ones

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 7:22 pm
Using the Amazon weighted straw ones right now for my 9 month old. I haven't noticed spilling issues with them BH
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F.....ss_tl

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 7:52 pm
I use sippy and straw cups from dollar tree, spill proof and can replace often bc so cheap

amother
Phlox

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 8:31 pm
Mine loves his camelback water bottle. Though the website says they aren’t for such little kids so I’m not going to officially recommend it… but he finds it so easy to drink out of and loves using it. I don’t think he would drink nearly enough with any other cup.

amother
Lightgray

Post Sun, Jan 22 2023, 9:12 pm
https://www.amazon.com/Chicco-.....ss_tl

I love these
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics