Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Interior Designer Brooklyn area
Previous  1  2  3

amother
RosePink

Post Thu, Apr 27 2023, 10:55 pm
amother Chambray wrote:
I won’t name any names but just a word of advice—- please don’t hire based on what you see on Instagram!! (Or even a name thrown around here— it could be their sister, mother, best friend) Check references carefully. Go see their work, and importantly— ask about whether they are easy to work with, follow thru in a timely manner, get the job done. I hired a “top” designer and it was awful. She couldn’t focus for a second and dragged things on for months. She delayed our project so much. I love her work but it wasn’t worth it. She cost me dearly in time, emotional energy, and money because it took her a year to do a project that should have taken 2-3 months. Many tears and fights with my husband later, I learned my lesson. Just do your homework first. I know many people who’ve had the same story.

Based on your experience , are there any designers who were mentioned in this thread, who you would recommend ?

amother
RosePink

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 2:22 pm
Has anyone worked with Chava Bruckner?

amother
Chambray

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 4:13 pm
amother RosePink wrote:
Based on your experience , are there any designers who were mentioned in this thread, who you would recommend ?

I haven’t used any of these mentioned here 🙈

amother
RosePink

Post Mon, May 01 2023, 3:22 am
rdmom wrote:
If you are interested in another name, I heard really nice things about Henchy green. I know a friend that used her and was very happy with her. She said she took all her needs into consideration and she was a pleasure to work with. If you want her number, you can DM me.

Do you have her Instagram account? Rate?

amother
RosePink

Post Thu, May 04 2023, 4:28 am
amother Tan wrote:
Rivky Hersko was amazing.. she was by the hour, not by the job.
Although she has very rich taste, she still went along with my preferences and helped me along with it, even though it wouldn't be a statement for her business name.

How many hours did she end up taking? Did she shop in local stores? Online?

amother
RosePink

Post Sun, Jan 14 2024, 6:38 am
Did you ever find someone you were happy with?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries