Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps
What is Raninu like these days?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 3:03 pm
I heard they may have room still even though it's very late to apply, and wondering if it's a good fit for my daughter. We're from a large OOT community, and she wasn't interested in going to our local overnight camps for various reasons. I think expanding her social circles and meeting girls from other cities would be good for her. Anyone sent there recently that can fill me in?
Without sounding pretentious, my daughter is pretty cool, as evident by her social circle, but on the other side of the coin, she has beautiful middos, and is actually a bit of an introvert. Wondering if she would fit in there.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 9:50 am
I'm also wondering...also interested. The question is why do they have room still lol. Are a bunch of kids not returning? And if so what is the reason? Can a girl who won't have ALL brand name clothing do well there? And not just do well, can it be a completely non issue? Is EVERY single girl from wealthy homes living very high end life styles? I'm asking honestly as I want to give my daughter a fair chance of success. Any insight would really help...

amother
Green

Post Wed, Jan 31 2024, 9:24 am
Bumping it up

amother
Green

Post Thu, Feb 08 2024, 6:07 pm
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Summer Camps