Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Easiest, fastest small food deliveries? Monsey

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:18 pm
Is there any food store that has no minimum, low delivery fee and prompt delivery? Also a plus if I can make the order via email or WhatsApp.
Maybe I'm looking for a unicorn...

amother
Snapdragon

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:39 pm
Shlomies.com monroe based, delivers to monsey. Using them all the time

amother
Amaranthus

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
Is there any food store that has no minimum, low delivery fee and prompt delivery? Also a plus if I can make the order via email or WhatsApp.
Maybe I'm looking for a unicorn...

Newday (only in certain areas) and madanim deliver promptly. I add something I’ll use anyhow to bring the order up to the minimum total. Baby formula, paper goods, chicken to stock the freezer, tissues

amother
Amaranthus

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:47 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:
Shlomies.com monroe based, delivers to monsey. Using them all the time

They have a minimum order total?

schoolbus

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:49 pm
Groceries or restaurant?

amother
Milk

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:51 pm
Do you mean a grocery store? Restaurant?
Redelicous groceries, Redelicous has very fast service. You can send in an email with your list.
For restaurant, Hava Java has the quickest delivery in my experience, I don't think there's a minimum. You can order through ubereats or directly at their website. You can also order from other restaurants through ubereats.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:52 pm
schoolbus wrote:
Groceries or restaurant?

Really groceries, but it's mainly for small treats, so an inexpensive bakery style place that delivers could work too

amother
Snapdragon

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:52 pm
amother Amaranthus wrote:
They have a minimum order total?

Don't think so. Maybe if its under $30 they charge $2 fee. You can place order all night and get it morning at your door. You can email them as well.

I'd say call them first to ask wtvr you want, hrs minimum delivery time frame etc

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:53 pm
Thanks for all the replies. Could you guys post the delivery fee and/or minimum if you know it offhand?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:54 pm
amother Milk wrote:
Do you mean a grocery store? Restaurant?
Redelicous groceries, Redelicous has very fast service. You can send in an email with your list.
For restaurant, Hava Java has the quickest delivery in my experience, I don't think there's a minimum. You can order through ubereats or directly at their website. You can also order from other restaurants through ubereats.

Thanks. Is there a way to get discounts on UberEATS after you use up your first order promo?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 10:57 am
Hi again. Now I'm trying to figure out which milchig restaurant or cafe has the most reasonable delivery fee, where I can order something small but delicious in the $10-15 range. Any ideas?

bk45

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 11:04 am
UberEATS. Sanders bakery is on UberEATS. Sweet expressions. Dazzle. All on UberEATS.

amother
Milk

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 11:05 am
bk45 wrote:
UberEATS. Sanders bakery is on UberEATS. Sweet expressions. Dazzle. All on UberEATS.

Everything is way more expensive on Ubereats.

bk45

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 11:18 am
amother Milk wrote:
Everything is way more expensive on Ubereats.

I don't think there's another way to get small treats delivered. I've ordered a drink from sweet expressions. Total was less than $15. It was worth it for me.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 11:23 am
There is no cost effective way to get small orders delivered.

In terms of a business model, how would it make sense since there are fixed costs that need to be met including paying the delivery person.

With UBER there is the service fee; the delivery fee and the tip to the delivery person. You certainly aren't going to tip less than $5 for even a small order or you would be exploiting someone whose income to a great extent depends on tips because they are NOT paid a wage.

When I have added up costs for delivery through UBER, it makes no economic sense because the fixed costs are pretty much the same for a small order or for a large order. They can double the cost of a small order - I.e. lunch for one person versus if you are ordering for four people and that amount is divided.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries