Home

Mompush

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

nechamala




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 9:45 pm
Anyone know about mompush ultimate stroller? Seems same as uppababy but half the price. Is it too good to be true?
Back to top

amother




Apple
 

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 10:00 pm
I ordered it. Ask me in 6 months. I don't need it to last 10 years. I need to enjoy it for a few, and I have a citimini also.
Back to top

gibberish




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 10:33 pm
I looked into but the max weight was very low and would only be able to use it until the baby is about 18 months. Check stats before ordering!
Back to top

amother




Skyblue
 

Post Tue, Jan 24 2023, 10:42 pm
Not the same at all. It’s a totally different design and from what I’ve heard it pushes like a cheaper stroller.

Mockingbird makes an Uppababy knockoff but there are safety concerns with the mockingbird. You get what you pay for.

(I don’t have an Uppababy stroller because it’s pricey but I don’t think buying a knockoff is worth it either. )
Back to top

amother




Oatmeal
 

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 4:35 am
amother Skyblue wrote:
Not the same at all. It’s a totally different design and from what I’ve heard it pushes like a cheaper stroller.

Mockingbird makes an Uppababy knockoff but there are safety concerns with the mockingbird. You get what you pay for.

(I don’t have an Uppababy stroller because it’s pricey but I don’t think buying a knockoff is worth it either. )

What safety concerns are there with the mockingbird? I am very happy with my mockingbird and have never heard about any concerns. And I wouldn't consider the mockingbird stroller cheap either. If you get it with the bassinet it ends up being about 500 dollars...
Back to top

amother




Skyblue
 

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 8:00 am
amother Oatmeal wrote:
What safety concerns are there with the mockingbird? I am very happy with my mockingbird and have never heard about any concerns. And I wouldn't consider the mockingbird stroller cheap either. If you get it with the bassinet it ends up being about 500 dollars...
https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2.....azard

Right so it’s half the price of the Uppababy and still so expensive. And ppl are saying even with the repair it’s still a flimsy stroller and a risk 🤷‍♀️
Back to top

amother




Hibiscus
 

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 8:04 am
amother Skyblue wrote:
https://www.cpsc.gov/Recalls/2023/Mockingbird-Recalls-Single-to-Double-Strollers-Due-to-Fall-Hazard

Right so it’s half the price of the Uppababy and still so expensive. And ppl are saying even with the repair it’s still a flimsy stroller and a risk 🤷‍♀️


The uppababy stroller also had a recall on the rumble seat
Back to top

amother




Jetblack
 

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 9:58 am
gibberish wrote:
I looked into but the max weight was very low and would only be able to use it until the baby is about 18 months. Check stats before ordering!


I'm not in the market for a stroller but out of curiosity I checked the weight limit for this stroller. It says max weight is 50lbs. I don't know any 18 month old who weigh anywhere near that much. My kids tend to be pretty little (my 5 1/2 year old just hit 40 pounds) but should hold an average sized kid until at least 3 or 4 when most outgrow a stroller anyway.
Back to top

amother




Rose
 

Post Wed, Jan 25 2023, 10:45 am
amother Jetblack wrote:
I'm not in the market for a stroller but out of curiosity I checked the weight limit for this stroller. It says max weight is 50lbs. I don't know any 18 month old who weigh anywhere near that much. My kids tend to be pretty little (my 5 1/2 year old just hit 40 pounds) but should hold an average sized kid until at least 3 or 4 when most outgrow a stroller anyway.


50 lbs is the average weight for a 6-7 year old.
My 9 & 11 year olds weigh about 55 lbs and they're not small.
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers