Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Finance shaming VS Flaunting
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 7:11 am
amother Azure wrote:
I’m always laughing so hard when I see Frum Women wear items with the Moose Knuckles logo. Do they know that the term is slang and refers specifically to a man who’s clothing is so tight in the crotch that his genitalia bulge out dramatically?

The company took that name for itself on purpose. Just look at the language they use about their furs on the company website.

“ANIMAL WELFARE

At Moose Knuckles, we give a f*ck. In others words, we care; we really f*cking care.”

It just so hilarious when these women don’t even know what they have plastered on their clothing. 😀😀😀

Hahaha. So hilarious. I don’t have any moose knuckle clothing but if I decide to buy some I wouldn’t really care. The logo just looks like a pair of scissors to me.

amother
Mintgreen

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:35 am
The funny thing is, most of the young ppl I know that are living on a very high standard or making huge parties etc are ppl that grew up without money. I

ally

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 10:16 am
In my opinion, I think this is the avodah of tznius that has been lost when tznius became all about womens dress. Hatznea lechet is a command for both men and women and it is about being modest as a value. That you don't need to display everything you have.

I also wonder whether it isn't coincidence that the ostentatious brands and jewelry are most evident in communities with a hyper focus on "tznius" in dress.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics