Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Family Videos Storage and Display Suggestions

userfriendly

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 7:57 am
Hey Mommies! I’m looking for suggestions on how people store and keep videos taken on phones throughout the years. In the past 10 years I’ve saved pictures and videos on usb/and computers but I want a way to organize videos as I save them.
They just get lost in the files and I know there are systems/programs people use to compile family videos. These are for just the regular daily videos .. not large events and things like that.
I do have google1 and it’s great to have a large storage capacity but I want something else more “memory lane” friendly.
TIA!

amother
Sage

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:14 am
I bought a standard video editing softawre, and every so often combine/edit the clips I have stored into a larger ongoing movie file. When it hits about 30-45 min worth, I usually save the movie file and start a new one. I save it on memory sticks and in the cloud, can be watched on virtually any device

userfriendly

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:28 am
amother Sage wrote:
I bought a standard video editing softawre, and every so often combine/edit the clips I have stored into a larger ongoing movie file. When it hits about 30-45 min worth, I usually save the movie file and start a new one. I save it on memory sticks and in the cloud, can be watched on virtually any device

Interesting- can you tell me what software you have?

amother
Sage

Post Fri, Jan 27 2023, 8:36 am
userfriendly wrote:
Interesting- can you tell me what software you have?

Cyberlink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics