Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Holiday in the UK

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 3:39 am
Where’s nice to go for half term that’s reasonable? Where do people stay in Bournemouth? Anywhere else nice to be? Pretty new here and wanna go away

amother
Midnight

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 4:33 am
We recently went to the Cotswolds was very nice.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 4:46 am
amother Midnight wrote:
We recently went to the Cotswolds was very nice.

Do u HVe a link of accommodation where u stayed?

s c

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 6:02 am
Another vote for cotswolds. Its picture postcard pretty, good if you like country walks and not too far from London if thats where you're based. I would look on airbnb.

amother
Chicory

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 6:24 am
Definitely Cotswolds. I took only supper (double wrapped) and did Tesco order delivered to my house
When away I eat pas palter so ordered bagels smoked salmon tuna etc for lunch and got whatever snacks you can from Tesco, cereal fruit veg etc and soya milk.

Elfrida

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 9:40 am
The Cotswolds might not be the best place for February half term, when the weather is unreliable, but often cold and damp, and the days are short.

When I was growing up we used to go to a bed and breakfast in some historical town, and would spend a few days exploring it. There were inside options for bad weather, and outdoor options that were very different to London for good weather. I remember Bath, York, and Chester, but we went to other places as well. Years ago, so no up to date information.

s c

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 9:59 am
Bath is lovely for a day or so if you like history. Cotswolds also have good attractions you can go to depending where abouts you are.

Ruchi

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 11:53 am
Travelodge and Premier Inn in Bournemouth are popular options.
You could also stay at the Kosher Water Garden Hotel run by Rabbi Alperowitz and his wife Chani. They are the nicest people.
The price includes bed and breakfast. Supper is a separate fee. Very reasonable.

There is the chabadeli shop there and you can buy plenty stuff there. I believe they also sell frozen Hermolis meals.

Chabadeli 07790019211
Water Garden Hotel 01202 5555 65
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries