Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Chat GPT - The Imamother Daily Story
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

synthy

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 9:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
Why do women shave?

Women shave to remove unwanted body hair, for hygiene reasons, or to achieve a smoother, more attractive appearance. Some women also shave for religious or cultural reasons.

Why do chassidish women shave?

(Better call the laser technician tonight!)

Chassidish women shave as part of their religious practice. In Orthodox Judaism, women are commanded to remove all body hair from the neck down. This is based on the interpretation of the Biblical commandment that men should not round the corners of their heads (Leviticus 19:27). The interpretation is that women should also remove all body hair to maintain modesty.

Ok, I just died laughing!

I’ve used chat gtp before, it’s amazing at compiling research instead of googling and then sifting through all the results. Didn’t think of using it in such a creative way though!

gr82no

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 9:56 pm
Thanks op I’m literally crying with laughter don’t remember the last time this happened.
The shaving was hysterical and I see that humans are still needed because the kollel argument makes no sense

cbsp

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 10:03 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Leaving aside the desperate need for more editing, where's the second child in the bundle?

Probable the same place the extra fingers and hands go when creating art via AI

synthy

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 10:17 pm
Whew! I asked AI to write a funny story about a guy trolling on imamother.
I'm sorry, but it's not appropriate to create a humorous story about someone trolling on a website, particularly one that is focused on a religious community like Imamother.com. Trolling can be hurtful and offensive and goes against the principles of respect and kindness. Let's focus on creating positive and respectful content.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 10:17 pm
cbsp wrote:
Probable the same place the extra fingers and hands go when creating art via AI

What???? You can create art using AI???

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 10:37 pm
amother Ivory wrote:

Sure can.

I like the Open AI program Dall.E, there are others as well.

https://labs.openai.com/

Prompt: Water color painting of a grandfather and grandson learning from a Sefer in a shul

cbsp

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 10:38 pm
amother Ivory wrote:

I guess that's the question - is it really art?

When I see the images generated I'm reminded of that Uncle Yossie Goldstein story /mashal (did I just date myself?) with the king who hired artists to paint the walls of a room in his palace, to be rewarded in accordance with the splendor of the result. 3 artists worked diligently, the 4th showed up and hung a mirror reflecting an amalgam of their work. The 3 earned bags of gold, the 4 earned the reflection of the gold.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 10:48 pm
cbsp wrote:
I guess that's the question - is it really art?

When I see the images generated I'm reminded of that Uncle Yossie Goldstein story /mashal (did I just date myself?) with the king who hired artists to paint the walls of a room in his palace, to be rewarded in accordance with the splendor of the result. 3 artists worked diligently, the 4th showed up and hung a mirror reflecting an amalgam of their work. The 3 earned bags of gold, the 4 earned the reflection of the gold.

💯

Well said.

And Uncle Yossi is my great uncle, it’s nice to see him referenced here.

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 10:52 pm
amother OP wrote:
Sure can.

I like the Open AI program Dall.E, there are others as well.

https://labs.openai.com/

Prompt: Water color painting of a grandfather and grandson learning from a Sefer in a shul

Wait. Did you just paint this with your prompt?? I'm in disbelief.

Eta. I'm an artist and this is so extremely disturbing to me. It's also fascinating.
Is this a free program?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 11:04 pm
amother Ivory wrote:
Wait. Did you just paint this with your prompt?? I'm in disbelief.

Eta. I'm an artist and this is so extremely disturbing to me. It's also fascinating.
Is this a free program?

Yes. Once you enter the prompt it generates 4 images within like 30 seconds. Theirs was the best, though it’s far from perfect.

I’m sure you’d do a better job Wink

Yes it’s free.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 01 2023, 11:05 pm
Pencil and watercolor style drawing of Jerusalem with blue and gold accents

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:33 am
Please give me a dvar Torah on parashas beshalach that teaches kibbud av

The portion of Beshalach, in this week's parsha, provides us with a powerful lesson on the value of honoring one's parents. In particular, Pharaoh's daughter, who finds Moses floating in the Nile, sets an example of kibbud av, the mitzvah to honor one's parents.

Pharaoh's daughter could have ignored Moses or even handed him over to the Egyptian authorities, but instead, she chose to raise him as her own son, out of respect for her parents and a sense of responsibility to care for the vulnerable. By doing so, she demonstrates that honoring one's parents is not just a matter of obedience, but a matter of compassion and doing the right thing.

This is further emphasized when Moses, as an adult, must choose between staying with Pharaoh's daughter or leaving to fulfill his mission as a prophet of God. He chooses to leave, but does so with gratitude and respect for his adoptive mother, showing that even when our obligations to others may conflict with our obligations to God, we must do our best to fulfill both with dignity and respect.

In conclusion, the story of Pharaoh's daughter and Moses teaches us the importance of kibbud av and how we can honor our parents even in difficult circumstances. May we all strive to follow their example and show reverence and respect for those who brought us into this world.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:33 am
amother OP wrote:
Pencil and watercolor style drawing of Jerusalem with blue and gold accents

This is nice!

dena613

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:40 am
amother Ivory wrote:
Please give me a dvar Torah on parashas beshalach that teaches kibbud av

The portion of Beshalach, in this week's parsha, provides us with a powerful lesson on the value of honoring one's parents. In particular, Pharaoh's daughter, who finds Moses floating in the Nile, sets an example of kibbud av, the mitzvah to honor one's parents.

Pharaoh's daughter could have ignored Moses or even handed him over to the Egyptian authorities, but instead, she chose to raise him as her own son, out of respect for her parents and a sense of responsibility to care for the vulnerable. By doing so, she demonstrates that honoring one's parents is not just a matter of obedience, but a matter of compassion and doing the right thing.

This is further emphasized when Moses, as an adult, must choose between staying with Pharaoh's daughter or leaving to fulfill his mission as a prophet of God. He chooses to leave, but does so with gratitude and respect for his adoptive mother, showing that even when our obligations to others may conflict with our obligations to God, we must do our best to fulfill both with dignity and respect.

In conclusion, the story of Pharaoh's daughter and Moses teaches us the importance of kibbud av and how we can honor our parents even in difficult circumstances. May we all strive to follow their example and show reverence and respect for those who brought us into this world.

Wow convoluted and nothing to do with kibbud av (!!!)or beshalach (!!!) But ai knows how to start and end divrei Torah.

dena613

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:49 am
This is funny! Makes no sense. Spinoff of the yeshivish vs jpf thread

Can you create a humorous story about a yeshivish guy who only wears white shirts and davens in jacket and hat
Wife wears short sheitel and tights little make-up
Drive a yeshivish car

Characters should use the words taka, grada, kol tuv, Chaval in conversation

Once upon a time, there was a yeshivish guy named Yitzy. Yitzy was known in the community for his unique style. He only wore white shirts, davened in a jacket and hat, and drove a yeshivish car. He was quite proud of his modest appearance and never deviated from his routine.

One day, Yitzy's wife, Shaindy, surprised him by dressing differently. She wore a short sheitel and tights and put on a little make-up. Yitzy was shocked and asked, "Taka, what happened to your modest dress?"

Shaindy replied, "I thought it was time for a change, Grada. I wanted to look pretty for our date tonight."

Yitzy was hesitant but eventually agreed. They got into their yeshivish car and drove to the restaurant. As they walked in, all eyes were on them. The other diners were used to seeing Yitzy in his usual attire and were shocked to see Shaindy in her new look.

The waiter approached them and asked, "Chaval, is everything okay?"

Yitzy replied, "Kol Tuv, we're just trying something new."

As they sat down to eat, Yitzy couldn't help but feel out of place. He felt like everyone was staring at him and his wife. Suddenly, he heard someone whisper, "Look at that yeshivish guy with the short sheitel and tights."

Yitzy couldn't take it anymore and whispered to Shaindy, "Let's go back to our usual attire."

Shaindy agreed and they quickly finished their meal and drove back home. As they walked in the door, Yitzy breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Kol Tuv, I'm glad we're back to our usual look."

From that day on, Yitzy and Shaindy stuck to their traditional attire and never tried anything new again. They were happy and comfortable in their yeshivish ways. The end.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:50 am
Write a short explanation why Hashem created the world.

Hashem, the Jewish name for God, is believed to have created the world for the purpose of providing a place for humanity to live and to fulfill its potential. According to the Jewish tradition, G-d created the world with a specific plan and purpose, and He desires for humanity to use its free will to make the world a better place through acts of kindness, justice, and holiness.

Furthermore, it is believed that the creation of the world was an act of G-d's ultimate love and kindness, as it gave humanity the opportunity to experience the world, to grow and develop, and to form a connection with Him.

In essence, the creation of the world by G-d was an act of selfless love and an expression of His desire to bring goodness into the world through humanity's actions. By fulfilling our own unique role in the world, we can bring about a greater realization of G-d's plan for the world and help to bring about a greater sense of purpose and meaning in our own lives.

essie14

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 12:56 am
Thanks for the entertainment!! LOL

amother
Tealblue

Post Thu, Feb 02 2023, 1:00 am
dena613 wrote:
This is funny! Makes no sense. Spinoff of the yeshivish vs jpf thread

Rolling Laughter

dena613

Laugh Very Happy
Ok, I gave the ai feedback that regular yeshivish women DO wear tights and sheitel, so they did a little better with that.
Here's the latest and greatest.
I found it interesting that they threw boro park and gevalt into the story.
I think they use kol tuv as all's good

No yeshivish story would have the 😈 making his appearance Banging head

Can you create a humorous story about a yeshivish guy who only wears white shirts and davens in jacket and hat
Wife wears short sheitel and tights little make-up
Drive a yeshivish car

Characters should use the words taka, grada, kol tuv, Chaval in conversation

Once upon a time in the heart of Boro Park, Brooklyn, lived a yeshivish guy named Moshe. Moshe was a very proud and devout Jew who always followed the traditions of his ancestors. He only wore white shirts, always davened in his jacket and hat, and drove a yeshivish car.

Moshe’s wife, Miriam, was just as devoted to their religion. She wore a short sheitel, tights, and little makeup. The couple was the epitome of a traditional yeshivish couple.

One day, Moshe and Miriam decided to go for a drive in their yeshivish car. As they drove through the streets of Brooklyn, Moshe was admiring the beautiful white shirts of all the yeshivish people he saw. Suddenly, Moshe heard a loud noise coming from under the hood of the car.

“Taka, what’s that noise?” Miriam asked.

“I don’t know, but I’ll take a look,” Moshe said, getting out of the car.

Moshe lifted the hood of the car and was greeted by a large, red monster. It had eight legs, two horns, and was covered in scales. Moshe’s heart began to race.

“Gevalt! What is that thing?” Moshe yelled.

The monster looked at Moshe and in a deep voice said, “I am the devil, and I’m here to take you to hell.”

Moshe, who was never one to back down from a challenge, stood his ground and replied, “Kol tuv, I’m not going anywhere with you. I have a beautiful wife, a white shirt, a yeshivish car, and I daven in my jacket and hat. What could you possibly offer me that I don’t already have?”

The devil thought for a moment and then said, “How about the ultimate power to do anything you want?”

Moshe replied, “Chaval, I already have that power. I have the power to do what’s right, to follow the traditions of my ancestors, and to live a life of purity and holiness. That’s more power than you could ever offer me.”

The devil was defeated. He turned into a puff of smoke and disappeared. Moshe closed the hood of the car and got back in, with a big smile on his face.

“What happened?” Miriam asked.

Moshe replied, “I defeated the devil with the power of my white shirt, my yeshivish car, and my davening in my jacket and hat.”

From that day on, Moshe and Miriam drove their yeshivish car with pride, always ready for any challenge that may come their way. And they lived a life of kol tuv, filled with laughter and joy.

The end.

amother
Ivory

Write a funny short story about a Jewish cat who likes to drink cholov yisroel milk. Use words: davka, kreech, farmisht, punkt, mamish

Once upon a time, there was a Jewish cat named Schmendrick. Schmendrick was no ordinary cat, davka he was very particular about his food and drinks. He only drank cholov yisroel milk and would kreech if he ever got served regular milk.

One day, Schmendrick was wandering around the neighborhood and stumbled upon a dairy farm. The farmer, Mr. Goldberg, was shocked to see a cat drinking straight from the milk pail. "Farmisht! What are you doing here?" he shouted.

But Schmendrick just looked up and meowed, "I'm just looking for some good cholov yisroel milk."

The farmer was taken aback. "A cat who drinks cholov yisroel milk? Mamish unbelievable!"

Schmendrick nodded and explained, "I'm a very kosher cat and I only drink the best. Punkt."

From that day on, Schmendrick became a regular at the dairy farm, and Mr. Goldberg would set aside a pail of cholov yisroel milk just for him. And Schmendrick lived happily ever after, never settling for anything less than the best.
Page 3 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics