Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Pet Peeves: What Are Yours??
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

tweety1

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:25 pm
Chewing with an open mouth, not closing the door behind you after walking in the house, people cutting in lines to pay-raaaaa "sorry I'm in a big rush" oh really maybe I have a bus in 5 min

amother
Copper

When peoples eyes travel up and down my body, while Im speaking to them. How rude!

NechaMom

Something I just saw. On a thread where op complains about something that really bothers her and someone replies “you really have no problems if that’s bothering you”. Banging head

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:26 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Chewing with an open mouth, not closing the door behind you after walking in the house, people cutting in lines to pay-raaaaa "sorry I'm in a big rush" oh really maybe I have a bus in 5 min

Yes, Im never gonna say no, especially if its a guy...

amother
DarkViolet

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:27 pm
NechaMom wrote:
Something I just saw. On a thread where op complains about something that really bothers her and someone replies “you really have no problems if that’s bothering you”. Banging head

Judgmentalism
If this bother you then that can bother her.

amother
Snow

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:29 pm
amother Copper wrote:
Yes, Im never gonna say no, especially if its a guy...

Why?

groovy1224

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:37 pm
When someone calls me and then has full on conversations with their kids/husband during our call. And they expect me to patiently wait till they finish, and I keep getting interrupted mid sentence. Drives me nuts.

amother
Honey

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:38 pm
Pet peeves

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:40 pm
amother Snow wrote:
Why?

I dunno, just feels so awkward.

When the guys ask me theyr usually holding 1 or2things, and technically theyr not really asking, theyr just assuming I will say yes.

amother
Lotus

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:45 pm
When people spell the word a lot as one word (alot)
When people insist that there is nothing s-xy about breasts and they're just to feed babies and no one should be offended when they rip open their shirt in public to breastfeed (yes, you sell me a bridge that boobs are not a s-xy part of a woman's body)

amother
DarkViolet

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:47 pm
groovy1224 wrote:
When someone calls me and then has full on conversations with their kids/husband during our call. And they expect me to patiently wait till they finish, and I keep getting interrupted mid sentence. Drives me nuts.

Yes lol I have a friend who does this all the time
So annoying

amother
Snow

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:47 pm
amother Copper wrote:
I dunno, just feels so awkward.

When the guys ask me theyr usually holding 1 or2things, and technically theyr not really asking, theyr just assuming I will say yes.

That's annoying. Why should they assume you'll say yes? Because they're a guy and you're a woman??

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:48 pm
amother Copper wrote:
When peoples eyes travel up and down my body, while Im speaking to them. How rude!

Yes!
And when they're trying to see if you're pregnant because your youngest is in school. And how dare you not be pushing a baby carriage down the street!!

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
Yes!
And when they're trying to see if you're pregnant because your youngest is in school. And how dare you not be pushing a baby carriage down the street!!

Ohmy gosh.
I davka try not to look at peoples stomach.

I dont mind at all sharing that Im not pregnant, but if you try and guess, I will not tell you!!

brightness

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 6:57 pm
When people have a driveway and don't use it! Especially in Brooklyn where parking spots are so hard to find!

amother
Obsidian

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:01 pm
when my kids scream "maaaaaaa" from the other end of the house. If you have something to tell me, pls come to me.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:02 pm
princess2468 wrote:
When people have a driveway and don't use it! Especially in Brooklyn where parking spots are so hard to find!

Don’t judge so fast
I couldn’t use my driveway because next door neighbor whose driveway is attached had a daughter who couldn’t drive to save her life and dangerous shewould scratch up my car during her many attempts to get into her driveway

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:03 pm
amother Copper wrote:
Ohmy gosh.
I davka try not to look at peoples stomach.

I dont mind at all sharing that Im not pregnant, but if you try and guess, I will not tell you!!

Same here!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:05 pm
When a waiter/waitress in a restaurant tells you they're bringing you something you requested. And you're still waiting.

naomi2

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 7:05 pm
groovy1224 wrote:

This!
Sometimes I just hang up
Page 3 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette