Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
If you are a provider for special edge…

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:06 pm
Regarding recent news articles and info.. Have you heard anything? Are you worried about working and not getting paid? I’m very confused.

amother
Magnolia

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:14 pm
I spoke to the agency and they said the got clearance to continue as normal.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:19 pm
That’s good to hear I just hope it’s true. I’ve heard in the past there have been situations where providers where owed months of pay and the agency just closed shop suddenly leaving them unpaid.

amother
White

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:50 pm
Agencies should be paying their employees at least once a month, if it's piling up even one month late, that's a red flag and they should not continue working for that agency

amother
Raspberry

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:51 pm
I'm a provider and I think they should have sent out a statement to all employees at the outset so we didn't need to hear about this first from social media. I'm sure it's been a lot for them to deal with but I'm bothered by the total lack of communication. I shouldn't have to ask.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:52 pm
amother White wrote:
Agencies should be paying their employees at least once a month, if it's piling up even one month late, that's a red flag and they should not continue working for that agency

Ok true point. Bh I have always gotten paid monthly.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:52 pm
amother Raspberry wrote:
I'm a provider and I think they should have sent out a statement to all employees at the outset so we didn't need to hear about this first from social media. I'm sure it's been a lot for them to deal with but I'm bothered by the total lack of communication. I shouldn't have to ask.

And I very much agree with this

amother
Whitewash

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 4:59 pm
amother Magnolia wrote:
I spoke to the agency and they said the got clearance to continue as normal.

Did you get that in writing or did someone just tell it to you over the phone? Try to get it in writing with the letter from the govt to ensure that you will get paid if you continue providing services through this agency. If they dont wont to give this letter to you in writing then its a red flag and you may want to start looking for a new job (which everyone should start doing anyway just in case).

I still do not understand how these agencies were able to override all the audits to commit fraud and am having a hard time believing the charges (I work for a different agency and there are ways to ensure that everything is done legally including having to check in online or call in from the location (which they know through the landline or wifi location) and checking out while on location so they know exactly when we work and there is no way to overbill or falsify documents. They should have this at every agency to ensure that no one is able to commit any fraud). I also wonder how anyone can have a secret agency while collecting tax dollars and how the govt found out about all these secrets if they were truly hidden. Mindblowing.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 5:00 pm
I can't get past the subject. Special edge? LOL

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 5:06 pm
amother Rose wrote:

I don't get it?!?

amother
Wandflower

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 5:12 pm
amother Rose wrote:

I know, it’s such a cringey name haha

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 5:17 pm
What exactly happened?

amother
Whitewash

Post Sun, Feb 05 2023, 5:35 pm
amother Floralwhite wrote:
What exactly happened?

This thread explains what happened-- https://www.imamother.com/foru.....00228

I do wonder if some of the money these agencies received was covid money. Many agencies received covid money, perhaps the govt is pretending that the covid money was really fake billing and is falsly accusing these men/agencies of committing fraud? Would love to see what evidence they have on these men/agencies to justify the charges against them.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 4:41 am
Off to work! Hope all is ok. I’ll prob reach out to them today.

bsy

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 4:46 am
amother Whitewash wrote:

I do wonder if some of the money these agencies received was covid money. Many agencies received covid money, perhaps the govt is pretending that the covid money was really fake billing and is falsly accusing these men/agencies of committing fraud? Would love to see what evidence they have on these men/agencies to justify the charges against them.

Doubt it. Agencies did not pay providers during covid....

amother
Lightcyan

Post Mon, Feb 06 2023, 3:03 pm
amother Whitewash wrote:

Somehow I just don't see the government "pretending" and "falsly accusing." They aren't stupid, they had warrants, seized records and presented evdence before a grand jury. They are smart enough not to confuse fake billings with covid payments.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics