Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Publicizing Hashems miracle for us again.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 1:02 pm
Today is a very special day for me and my family. Although I have written more in length about it in the past over here I will try to shorten it so it will be read. (Last time it wasn't read by many due too its length)

One of my Ds had been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease for a couple of years already. Although most people with this situation have way fewer relapses for some reason in ours the relapse happened immediately after going off medications. Steroids were mostly used to treat the condition and it was not really enjoyable nor so healthy. Any time a new treatment came out unfortunatley it didn't work.. Running from one doctor to another there really wasn't much that was there o be done... One doctor (recommended by many proffesionals) ended up saying that its time to stop that current drug (steroids) and recommended a treatment that had just came out... Unfortunately that didn't work either and after that things had got very dark for us... things looked negative... and the doctors and nurse only said there was one treatment left (which they usually only give to older people) and that was chemotherapy. Ds has just started then and so the rest of the family , we were very distressed and up set not knowing what to do... (bec of it's possible consequences ch''v)... It was really a nightmare then and no where to turn... Any other second opinion we went too said that this doctor is right and no one was willing to argue with him. Even the doctor himself and his staff had said that no one will overturn their decision because they are the top in the country besides for may be in x clinic but in x clinic they push for chemo therapy. They also gave us bad news that there is a chance that the chemo might not work and chv would have to take the side effects as well....fertility treatments was another big thing besides all the side effects that had to worried about. Ds who at that time in contact with a Gadol , was advised that all he should do is thank hashem every day for all the good he had and beleive that only he can save him..
Following the advice seriously BH things started improving from there..

A week later the situation had improved a bit that there was a drug that was able to be taken which would be safe enough to maintain but not really target the problem , and chemotherapy was able to be avoided. Still the situation needed improvement. about a month later Ds was advised by a professional (may hashem give her blessing and prosperity in her life for being a real good shliach helping us throught the journey) to go see a doctor at x clinic (mentioned above) it took a month to get the appointment , BH there was a bikur cholim room in that area with the flight paid as well..(amongst many other chassadim and nissim that occured then)

The doctor over there saw the situation and said indeed it is a difficult case. But he said two things
1 He shook his head when the word chemo was mentioned and said it probably won't even work in this specific situation.. 2 He himself is bringing a new drug to the market and will be available in 6 months (as a trial) and this drug really should work despite the past difficulties..as it is stronger

The only thing is hashem had different plans than him. When Ds came back he was advised by the amazing shliach to get a new doctor over here who looked at that doctors notes and decided to apply for the medicine (although it had never even been tested or approved for the condition for the trial hadn't started) he said chances are it will get denied by the insurance but because hashem wanted and loves us so much it got approved..(worth 13,000 dollars)

Bh ever since then things improved greatly and he is living a different life altogether with happiness and gratitude (and so am I and the rest of the family)
The Gadol told Ds that the same Hashem who runs every medication and treatment and who is the healer of all and saved his fertility is the same Hashem that will get him married IYH very soon...

Today is exactly two years (now three) from the day of the appointment in x clinic and I wanted to write this in short to thank hashem for that.

Amongst this we had other traumatic challenges before and after this time frame but hashem who is the healer of all helped us out with that as well.. hope to be able to post about that as well..

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 2:14 pm
Thank you for the update. May you see continued and even more obvious and Hashem's loving hand every step of the way.
(I won't go to sequential thread titles: Today is a very special day for...help picking out paint colors Wink )

amother
Outerspace

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 3:55 pm
AMAZING!! May you only see much nachas and simchas from him and your others from here and on!!

flowerpower

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 4:00 pm
Thank you for sharing!!! May he be healthy forever and find his bashert very soon

ra_mom

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 4:05 pm
Chasdei Hashem! Thank you for sharing such wonderful news. May he continue to go M'Chayil el Chayil!

ap

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 4:33 pm
Beautiful thank you for sharing!
Would you share which gadol?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 6:51 pm
Amein thank you !

Roots

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 10:30 pm
thank you for sharing! may Hashem give you and family continued health ad 120

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 6:25 am
I am bumping this story again to publicize hashems nes. (this happened like 3 years ago at this time)

At this time I feel more comfortable answering questions as well if we can be a help for anyone (unless it gives away identity)

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 7:00 am
Amen to all your brachos (from last year which I didn't respond to)

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Feb 07 2024, 7:56 pm
Thanks for sharing op! So amazing!
We also have funny anniversaries! I actually just wrote up one. If you post your sn or (anonymous) email address, I can share with you. (I can post here, but will have to delete it after you read it)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational