Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Photographer- reasonable price

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 12:16 pm
Hi! I want to take family pictures but don't want to spend too much. Would love to find someone reasonably priced (up to 500?- feel like less than that is impossible to find but would love recommendations if that exists too:))Where you get a nice amount of pictures, not just 3 or 5.
Perfectly fine with someone starting out...would be a bonus if there's an Instagram page where I can see their work.
Thanks so much in advance!

icedcoffee

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 12:21 pm
I know someone who takes beautiful pictures and asks only for $326 that she donates as tzedakah to infertility organizations. She's not huge so I feel a little weird posting her instagram but please feel free to send me a DM and I'll pass on her info. We shot for about 45-60 minutes and she gave us a USB with soooo many photos.

amother
Chambray

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 12:24 pm
Try shoott. You only pay for the photos you like

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 12:50 pm
amother Chambray wrote:
Try shoott. You only pay for the photos you like

I used shoot last summer by imamother recommendations and was really happy! (I bought a package of multiple full albums, if you do use them and want to buy a full album I can sell you a code for one, it came out to ~$200 IIRC..)

amother
Yarrow

Post Sat, Feb 18 2023, 7:23 pm
You can try Almido Photos 845-290-4084, my friend used him for family photos and was really happy. He's very patient and gave her over 50 photos. I'm planning on using him for my spring photoshoot. I believe he is less than $500. Check on Instagram Almidophotos. Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries