Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Do you know a girl looking for a job?

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Jun 17 2008, 6:24 pm
A friend of mine sent the following in n e-mail:

Please PM me if you think you can help her, and I will give you her phone # or e-mail address.

Quote:
If anyone knows any Lubavitch girls looking for a teaching job who wants to work more one on one we are looking for a girl who will work with my 5 year old son in his classroom in the mornings and than with my 4 year old son in the afternoons on things like kriah, parsha, holidays, etc... to keep him caught up as he will only go an hour or so to cheder until they are comfortable having him there more (cause of his allergies). As well to work with my oldest a bit more in the afternoon. PLEASE PLEASE keep us in mind if you hear of anything or know girls who are post sem. You can either email me directly for my home number to give them or have them email me directly at [snipped for privacy ] There are LOTS of girls here and the directors of cheder would have her living with the other cheder morahs. We are also willing to make arrangements if it is a girl who lives close to the Philadelphia area (CH or other NY/NJ/Pa areas) we are willing to make arrangements so she can be home for some Shabbosim when Shabbos is early.

TIA, any leads would be super helpful!!

Last edited by Mommy3.5 on Wed, Jun 25 2008, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mommy3.5

Post Thu, Jun 19 2008, 6:52 pm
bump.

Please, I am sure someone knows a lovely lubavich girl who wants to be a teacher, this is a really good family too, in a nice Lub community!

Mommy3.5

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 9:06 pm
Bump.

Anyone? they are still looking...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics