Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
New City, Monsey

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 8:01 am
We are interested in learning more about New City in Monsey. I heard there are a few areas there, we are looking for the area with larger houses that people recently started moving to.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 8:45 am
First get your kids into school! What type is your family?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 2:05 pm
Regular frum family
We send to Bais yaakov schools, is that area to the right or left of that? Is there a Rav there?

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 2:06 pm
amother OP wrote:
Regular frum family
We send to Bais yaakov schools, is that area to the right or left of that? Is there a Rav there?

Very litvish and then a chassidish part

gr82no

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 2:23 pm
New city is near monsey they are both in rock land county.

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 2:46 pm
I don't think that newer area has a rav. I live in another part of new city and we have a few shuls by us.

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Feb 14 2023, 2:51 pm
amother OP wrote:
Regular frum family

I think there is a combination of various types living in New City by now. You have yeshivish, Chasidish and MO machmir as well as heimish.
It’s a large area, so asking if there is a rav there is like asking if there is a rav in Flatbush. You need to find out the specific street and neighborhood. It’s ever evolving as more and more families move there.

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 10:19 pm
amother Salmon wrote:
I think there is a combination of various types living in New City by now. You have yeshivish, Chasidish and MO machmir as well as heimish.
It’s a large area, so asking if there is a rav there is like asking if there is a rav in Flatbush. You need to find out the specific street and neighborhood. It’s ever evolving as more and more families move there.

What are the frum areas? What are the yeshivish, MO and chassidish areas?

amother
Mimosa

Post Sun, May 28 2023, 1:17 am
There are 2 areas called New City. Off Eckerson more chassidish. Off Buene Vista mixed
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating