Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Swaddle bee any recommendations?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 4:47 am
Hearing they're such comfy blankets. First timer here.

Do they go on sale?

amother
Orange

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:06 am
They rarely ever do sales
Bigger bee for the couch and travel
Mega bee for the bed
Cozy bee to wear

What are you looking for?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:11 am
Friday night after candle lighting blanket to read books with the kids the couch one.

How do they wash? Easy?

amother
Orange

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:14 am
amother OP wrote:
Friday night after candle lighting blanket to read books with the kids the couch one.

How do they wash? Easy?

Bigger bee probably

I wash n dry them my regular way but they recommend to wash on cold and hang to dry

amother
Jean

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:29 am
I have a swaddle bee and a bunch of cheaper throws from target or home goods (all $25 or under). Really don’t get the whole swaddle bee hype. They’re maybe slightly softer for longer?

amother
Orange

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:31 am
I’ve had one of mine for 3 years. No other soft blanket has lasted as long.

tweety1

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:44 am
amother Orange wrote:
I’ve had one of mine for 3 years. No other soft blanket has lasted as long.

Dd has an imitation for 4 years now. It's as good as new.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:48 am
What are the imitations looking for a really yummy blanket just can't afford unless it's the only one available

amother
Cyan

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 5:51 am
tweety1 wrote:
Dd has an imitation for 4 years now. It's as good as new.

Can you post link? People say this all the time but I have yet to find one. I've tried numerous soft blankets and they all pill, shed, or get harder. And when I ask for links noone posts.

amother
Jean

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 7:37 am
Can’t post a link because I’ve bought the ones I’m happy with irl (target or home goods). The home goods ones in particular are lasting as long as my swaddle bee (at a fraction of the price). I like to be able to feel them in real life before I buy them and then try to buy a brand I’m familiar with (ie ralph lauren). So far I’ve been very happy with them (again, primarily the ones from home goods)

amother
Chicory

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 7:41 am
I dont have a swaddlebee but they say theyres stay soft for longer and also you dont sweat when your using it when other throws you get hot

ProudMommy3

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 7:44 am
I got one at Kohl's 15 years ago(!!) and it's still going strong. I don't known the brand, but I'd think as long as the seams are swen well, it'll hold up fine. Costco has some yummy looking throws & with their return policy, you can't go wrong.

amother
Lightcoral

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 7:44 am
They’re comfy but if you don’t have extra money, there’s no reason to get it. I rarely use mine, it’s not fuzzy and warm enough for my liking.

I got a cozy blanket at Burlington that I like way better than my swaddlebee. It’s bigger, fuzzier and costed a quarter of the price. Got it in store so no link.

I recommend you go to some stores, Burlington, Home Goods like someone suggested above, Target and find a cozy blanket you love.

asmileaday

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 7:48 am
I have very soft and cozy ones from Homegoods. 4 years and going strong. I don't wash them often though, only when a sick kid uses it.

tweety1

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 8:52 am
amother Cyan wrote:
Can you post link? People say this all the time but I have yet to find one. I've tried numerous soft blankets and they all pill, shed, or get harder. And when I ask for links noone posts.

She got it as a gift from a sibling of mine. It was 4 years ago.

tweety1

Post Fri, Feb 17 2023, 8:54 am
amother Lightcoral wrote:
They’re comfy but if you don’t have extra money, there’s no reason to get it. I rarely use mine, it’s not fuzzy and warm enough for my liking.

I got a cozy blanket at Burlington that I like way better than my swaddlebee. It’s bigger, fuzzier and costed a quarter of the price. Got it in store so no link.

I recommend you go to some stores, Burlington, Home Goods like someone suggested above, Target and find a cozy blanket you love.

Different dd has a Burlington one . She's in love with it. It's so soft and comfy and delicious fuzzy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics