Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Did Chassidim actually move to NMB? Or was it just talk?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 7:15 pm
I know that this topic has already been discussed on Imamother. (Topic of chassidish ppl debating if they should make the move or not)

My question is, how many chassidish families actually live there/made the move?

I know that many ppl are "thinking" of doing it, and I also heard that there are chassidim that actually did it, and are already living there.

Is it true? And if yes, how many Chassidish families are already living there?

Can any NMB’rs provide the information of what is actually the truth?

TIA

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 7:42 pm
DS lives in a building 169 and 9th lots of chasidim. Don’t know the Shuls or more than that.

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 8:06 pm
I know a few chasidish families that moved there. Not sure which area though I think one is in boca.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 8:14 pm
Thanks for the replies.

If anyone else has more information, I would appreciate if you can please share.

Thanks

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 8:23 pm
Is there a Chassidish group chat for NMB?

amother
Viola

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 9:31 pm
I can’t imagine anyone trying to fake the unmistakable levush in our climate.
There seem to be many, many chassidim people in NMB.
Welcome!

amother
Celeste

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 10:31 pm
I wouldn't say there's many.... Maybe a handful or two. If a chassid decides to move to A Florida and has no intention of changing their way of life they're likely to pick NMB because it's pretty much the most frum area. I live here, I'm not chassidish, but I'd know if any did move in because they're noticeable.

During the winter months it may seem like there are more chassidim living in NMB because of the New Yorkers renting vacation houses.

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Feb 20 2023, 10:36 pm
amother Celeste wrote:
I wouldn't say there's many.... Maybe a handful or two. If a chassid decides to move to A Florida and has no intention of changing their way of life they're likely to pick NMB because it's pretty much the most frum area. I live here, I'm not chassidish, but I'd know if any did move in because they're noticeable.

During the winter months it may seem like there are more chassidim living in NMB because of the New Yorkers renting vacation houses.

I have to agree with this. I have seen some chassidish people here and there the past few months, usually in grocery stores, but they seemed to be vacationers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating