Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
What happened with the teens? Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 7:26 am
Whats going on? How can these teens get help?

https://thelakewoodscoop.com/n.....dent/

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 8:07 am
Don't know the details about this incident but sounds like some kind of violent confrontation occurred. I am guessing drugs or alcohol was involved. It's not the first time.There have been other incidents but people don't really want to discuss publically so they've been sort of hushed up. It's a big concern.
(This is also why a recent thread with claims that there are barely any otd issues in Lakewood was sort of a headscratcher to me.)

amother
DarkGreen

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 8:09 am
amother Slateblue wrote:
Don't know the details about this incident but sounds like some kind of violent confrontation occurred. I am guessing drugs or alcohol was involved. It's not the first time.There have been other incidents but people don't really want to discuss publically so they've been sort of hushed up. It's a big concern.
(This is also why a recent thread with claims that there are barely any otd issues in Lakewood was sort of a headscratcher to me.)

This is the same group of boys that are behind all the other incidents. Yes they are problem. But they are still a small group of boys and it’s not a widespread problem. But they need help and they are causing a lot of issues.

amother
Bellflower

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 8:16 am
Oy I feel so bad for the Snaps owner. These kids need to stop terrorizing his establishment.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 8:19 am
I only saw this because he's one of my favorite chefs for recipes on kosher.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics