Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Signs of silent reflux in toddler

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 5:50 pm
I suspect my toddler has reflux but I’m really not sure. He never seems uncomfortable but he did have really bad reflux as a baby and still seems uncomfortable (rubbing nose after eating certain foods) and runny nose a lot. I took him to get tested for allergies and all was negative bh. Allergist felt I should take him to an ent because his adenoids seem enlarged but I’m also trying to figure out if he still has reflux. Does anyone know how I would know?

MinnieMa

Post Thu, Mar 09 2023, 5:55 pm
You can go to an ENT and he can see through a small little camera he puts through nose to tell if there’s inflamed vocal cords. I’ve gone to dr goldsmith he’s excellent .
My child with silent reflux - had dry coughing or clearing throat, was hoarse often , didn’t eat big meals …. There’s many symptoms. Start with an ENT and then you can see from there . Try to see if your child rubs his nose and has runny nose after certain foods, like dairy … couldn be such foods aren’t a big allergy but could be causing him these reactions . Hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics