Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Irene wigs

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 11 2023, 10:10 pm
So, I had really good experience with my Irene wig that I bought around 8 yrs ago. It barely needed to be washed and it kept so well for weeks without washing, and I loved the hair . So, when I needed a new wig , I knew to get another irene since I had such a good experience with it. So I did end up buying another Irene , and surprisingly am very unhappy with the hair. It's been 2 yrs since I bought it. It needs to be washed very often. And it looks not even near to my Irene I had before. It's so disappointing. One thing I can try to do , is cut it shorter maybe it will look better . Right now it's long, and I need a Long wig, but since I don't like the hairs of it , I'm thinking to style it and cut it shorter and purchase a different long wig.
I am Wondering if anyone bought recently an Irene, and how happy were you with it?

therealwifey

Post Sat, Mar 11 2023, 10:13 pm
I have an Irene lace top and love it

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 11 2023, 10:19 pm
therealwifey wrote:
I have an Irene lace top and love it

Long or short?

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 12:46 am
I have a long irene lace top and I could not hate a wig more. It was as nice for 3 months and then started falling apart at the seams.

therealwifey

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 3:00 am
Mine is long.

amother
Seablue

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 6:13 am
I love my Irenes from several years ago. I heard recently that the quality has gone down as the company has gotten bigger - more lines, more popular, etc. in that same convo, I was told that it’s been known to happen with other wig companies as well. 🤷‍♀️ or maybe it’s just a lemon?

amother
Foxglove

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 7:14 am
I'm really happy with the 3 Irene's that I've had over the years. I have long ones. They do get a bit knotty underneath, but that's to be expected.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels