Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
WORK'G FROM HOME WITH INFANT
Previous  1  2  3

DL

Post Thu, Mar 16 2006, 8:45 pm
I do the same as another post. I work only when the kids r sleeping. if I got a babysitter it would not be worth it.

happymom

Post Thu, Mar 16 2006, 11:20 pm
DL thats great! Im sure ure kids appreciate it!

amother

Post Thu, Mar 16 2006, 11:45 pm
Well I don't know what you ladies do from home, and good for those of you that can work around your babies' schedules, but I will be working from home soon and am going to be expected to put in some real hours of work, not just here and there whenever time permits. I've read that companies have been allowing less and less telecommuting/work from home because they're finding that people spend less time doing the actual work and more time taking care of their own things. I hope the lot of you are doing a good job with whatever work you do, but I know personally that if they're paying me nearly $800 a week to get the job done, there's no way in the world I can do it adequately without the help of a babysitter in my home.

queenyemk

Post Mon, Apr 17 2006, 11:06 pm
WOW amother, that's a work load that your taking on - but I see that the money is nice grand sum, at least with that you could afford a babysitter. I ended up quiting my other job, it was to much of a headache with an annoying boss. Now after Pesach I will G-dwilling be babysitting from the morning to mid-afternoon. The babies keep each other occupied and get along well, I just need to tackle the shloofing schedule - they sleep at different times. But it for a very close friend and is worth it.

queenyemk

Post Mon, Apr 17 2006, 11:07 pm
Oh I forgot to say HATZLACHA!!!! How has it been working out????
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics