Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Driving down the I 95 from New York to orlando

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 9:28 pm
We’ll be driving down Sunday before pesach to Florida with my whole family. Children ranging 14 till 10 months old. We’re looking for a nice hotel to stop on the way. Is there any minyans or Shuls on the way for tefillahs? If you’ve done this before please give me some tips and ideas.
Thank u!!

amother
Cinnamon

Post Sun, Mar 12 2023, 9:34 pm
There should be a 95 to Orlando wassup chat, not sure how to join it,
But that should have all the info you need

amother
Burntblack

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 10:34 am
There are shuls and Jewish communities along the way in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Silver Spring, Richmond, Savannah and Jacksonville.

amother
Zinnia

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 10:54 am
amother OP wrote:
We’ll be driving down Sunday before pesach to Florida with my whole family. Children ranging 14 till 10 months old. We’re looking for a nice hotel to stop on the way. Is there any minyans or Shuls on the way for tefillahs? If you’ve done this before please give me some tips and ideas.
Thank u!!

We always stay in Spring Hill suites in Florence, South Carolina. Very nice hotel and reasonable, a little more than halfway to Orlando. There is usually a minyan that whole week in the lobby. Join the 95 WhatsApp chat, they let you know of the minyanim on the way, roadside assistance if anyone needs, and many other tips and information.

amother
Lily

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 5:01 pm
amother Zinnia wrote:
We always stay in Spring Hill suites in Florence, South Carolina. Very nice hotel and reasonable, a little more than halfway to Orlando. There is usually a minyan that whole week in the lobby. Join the 95 WhatsApp chat, they let you know of the minyanim on the way, roadside assistance if anyone needs, and many other tips and information.

Any link or contact to join the chat?

amother
Zinnia

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 5:10 pm
amother Lily wrote:
Any link or contact to join the chat?

Moishe Wulliger United95 Admin
+1 (917) 284-2750

amother
Zinnia

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 5:26 pm
amother Burntblack wrote:
There are shuls and Jewish communities along the way in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Silver Spring, Richmond, Savannah and Jacksonville.

No need to drive so out of the way into the communities, there will be minyanim in rest areas the whole way down. The chat facilitates minyanim.

amother
Lily

Post Mon, Mar 20 2023, 5:09 pm
Great resource & sign up link for the group chat. www.united95.org
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics