Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Rabbi Shimon Ben Tov - mekoubal and mezouzea see-er
1  2  Next

bsimcharabba

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 12:34 pm
Anyone heard of Rabbi Shimon Ben Tov? Apparently he's a mekoubal and mezuza see-er (not sure what that means?) who will be in NY. According to the flyer I saw, he's known for helping with yeshuos. Anyone have any experience with him?

bsimcharabba

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 6:58 pm
Anyone?

amother
Cherry

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 7:47 pm
bsimcharabba wrote:
Anyone heard of Rabbi Shimon Ben Tov? Apparently he's a mekoubal and mezuza see-er (not sure what that means?) who will be in NY. According to the flyer I saw, he's known for helping with yeshuos. Anyone have any experience with him?

How is he related to Rabbi Moshe ben Tov
His kever is in Har Hamenuchot
At the bottom of the hill on the way to go toRabbi Mordechai Eliyahu and The Chida
He was a mekubal and mezuzah see-er

Here is a picture I took of the kever
https://I.imgur.com/PcwZeBm.jpg

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Mar 13 2023, 8:22 pm
He’s his son

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 2:43 pm
delete

amother
Maize

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 2:50 pm
What is a mezuzah see-er?
How is that different then a softer doing a periodic check?

dena613

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 2:55 pm
OP, ask your LOR if he sounds legit

Personally, I'd be very wary of anyone claiming to be a mekubal and mezuzah-seer (whatever that means)

SaraSchiller

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 8:51 pm
Okay, I just went to see HaRav Ben Tov yesterday, March 12, in Queens and it was an amazing experience that left me exhausted, drained, and overwhelmed from all the segulahs he recommended. I didn't originally go there for myself; I brought my daughter there on Monday since she is in shidduchim and nothing is moving. So I took her and when he inspected the mezuzahs, he had a lot of questions for me, the mother, so they made a separate appt. for me the next day. For people who are skeptical: he is legitimate. His father was a famous mekubal and mezuzah reader from Morocco. The family is affiliated with the Baba Sali, zy"a, and HaRav Ben Tov told me that he was a talmid of the Baba Sali. He absolutely reads mezuzahs. He said all our actions stick to the mezuzah and the mezuzah reacts. The good stuff also influences the mezuzah. He knew I'd been bitten by a dog as a child and it was still influencing (traumatizing) me. It caused a lifelong distance and loneliness, and was still buried in my subconscious. He suggested they add the letter Hey to my name. I am not Sephardic, but would absolutely recommend seeing him if you have any issues of shalom bayis, parnassah, shidduchim, any blockages in your life. If not for my daughter, I would never have gone there in a million years, but now that I went, I am extremely grateful. I truly hope all the segulahs will bring the best possible outcome, IYH.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:15 pm
How often does Rabbi Shimon Ben Tov come in to Ny and how do u find out?

SaraSchiller

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 9:32 pm
amother Periwinkle wrote:
How often does Rabbi Shimon Ben Tov come in to Ny and how do u find out?

A few times a year. He puts an add in the 5 Towns Jewish Times. You can also schedule an appt. online at: https://www.dorvador.org.il/e/

dena613

Post Wed, Mar 13 2024, 10:00 pm
To OP- My son saw the recent ad in mishpacha for this mekubal, and hit the roof over it. "Turn to Hashem!!!!"

To saraschiller, may you have much mazel and bracha and may your dd find her zivug hagun vetov soon

Bnei Berak 10

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 1:00 am
dena613 wrote:
To OP- My son saw the recent ad in mishpacha for this mekubal, and hit the roof over it. "Turn to Hashem!!!!"

To saraschiller, may you have much mazel and bracha and may your dd find her zivug hagun vetov soon

Turning to ShaShem and turning to a mekubal aren't contradictionary at all.

relaxation

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:14 am
SaraSchiller wrote:
Okay, I just went to see HaRav Ben Tov yesterday, March 12, in Queens and it was an amazing experience that left me exhausted, drained, and overwhelmed from all the segulahs he recommended. I didn't originally go there for myself; I brought my daughter there on Monday since she is in shidduchim and nothing is moving. So I took her and when he inspected the mezuzahs, he had a lot of questions for me, the mother, so they made a separate appt. for me the next day. For people who are skeptical: he is legitimate. His father was a famous mekubal and mezuzah reader from Morocco. The family is affiliated with the Baba Sali, zy"a, and HaRav Ben Tov told me that he was a talmid of the Baba Sali. He absolutely reads mezuzahs. He said all our actions stick to the mezuzah and the mezuzah reacts. The good stuff also influences the mezuzah. He knew I'd been bitten by a dog as a child and it was still influencing (traumatizing) me. It caused a lifelong distance and loneliness, and was still buried in my subconscious. He suggested they add the letter Hey to my name. I am not Sephardic, but would absolutely recommend seeing him if you have any issues of shalom bayis, parnassah, shidduchim, any blockages in your life. If not for my daughter, I would never have gone there in a million years, but now that I went, I am extremely grateful. I truly hope all the segulahs will bring the best possible outcome, IYH.
would you mind if we ask how much he charges ?

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:34 am
Would you share segulahs?

amother
Cherry

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:45 am
amother Emerald wrote:
Would you share segulahs?

I went with my DD, 28 and in shidduchim, last year
He said the segulot are specific to the person.
But these are all segulot I’ve heard of before.
Some may sound strange if you never heard of them.
Since DD paid, I don’t know how much it was. I do know she purchased a mezuza for $150. Something was wrong with her front door mezuzah. The Rav showed us the problem. I double checked with DH and a sofer friend of DH. Although it was 100% kosher it’s not the best to have it that way and should be fixed. Dd gave the old mezuzah to the sofer to fix and gave it as a donation to the mezuza Gemach.
DD is Still waiting, but over all it was a good experience.

I just want to clarify. We knew his father very well. He use to eat at our home when he was in the US (which was not often) The son was a young man at the time and remembers eating in my home. This was about 25yrs. ago.

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 5:47 am
amother Cherry wrote:
I went with my DD, 28 and in shidduchim, last year
He said the segulot are specific to the person.
But these are all segulot I’ve heard of before.
Some may sound strange if you never heard of them.

Did you see yeshuos

amother
Cherry

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:00 am
Edited post above.

amother
Cherry

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 6:01 am
amother Emerald wrote:
Did you see yeshuos

Not yet, but if you can’t handle the fact that HASHEM has the correct time line for you then don’t go.

SaraSchiller

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:43 am
In response to the questions regarding special segulahs, some of them were to recite certain pesukim. Others concerned lighting candles. Hatzlacha raba to all!

Last edited by SaraSchiller on Thu, Mar 14 2024, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Brickred

Post Thu, Mar 14 2024, 9:45 am
Could you say which pesukim, why light candles for who and when?… share the actual segulas?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries