Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bra

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 5:22 am
I'm a bit embarrassed to ask this, but what the heck, I'm anonymous.
When I look at myself in the mirror with just a bra on, it looks and feels like it fits me well.
When I look in the mirror, when I'm dressed, it looks like my breasts are very low down on my body, but not droopy.
I was looking at recent photos from a simcha, I am standing next to someone who is shorter than me, but her breasts are higher than mine.
I'm embarrassed that I even checked this! embarrassed
(I do have quite a long neck if that makes a difference, so maybe that's what makes me taller)
My question is, how to I make my breasts higher - as I said, my bra fits nicely and I don't look droopy with just a bra on.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 6:05 am
It's hard to know what or if there's any issue based on what you wrote, but I assume you've played around with shortening the straps?

Victoria's Secret has push-up bras that add lift (as do many other companies).

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 6:05 am
How long ago did you get your bra fitted?

Silly question, but have you tightened the straps to make the cups higher?

Also, I think the best way to tell if a bra is a good fit is WITH a top on!

So it could be you do need somethig with a bit more lift.

(I have very droopy breasts, Im only 31, and I got fitted and I actually look like I have cleavage when I wear mine.

Not that I need it, or care about it, just mentioning it to show what a good bra can do.)

The lingerie store where I shop, has a regular tshirt top in the dressing rooms for this reason!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 6:16 am
I've tried tightening the straps a bit - I guess I could really drastically shorten them - there's definitely more room to do that.

Where is a good place to get fitted in Jerusalem? And how much does it cost (the fitting and the bras)?

And what does a push-up bra do - how does it work?

Thanks for all your help.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 6:21 am
amother OP wrote:
I've tried tightening the straps a bit - I guess I could really drastically shorten them - there's definitely more room to do that.

Where is a good place to get fitted in Jerusalem? And how much does it cost (the fitting and the bras)?

Sorry I cant advise .

Just want to mention aswel that I had a very good bra that the straps couldnt be tightened anymore (for the cups/lift). It was already on the tightest, but needed even more.
They actually cut the straps and made it shorter so I can still wear the bra.

juggling

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 6:26 am
amother OP wrote:

There's a place called saposh in har nof, people rave about it.

amother
Sage

Post Tue, Mar 14 2023, 11:48 am
There are different kinds of bras-balconey, full cup, push up etc and they are designed to do different things to your breasts. Breasts are also different shapes and you can look up what is the best kind of bra for your shape.
I would say if you're looking for more lift then look at push up bras which are designed to do exactly that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics