Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Amerigroup Post partum vouchers

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 9:46 am
Anyone took the Amerigroup vouchers for meals for 14 days post partum? What type of voucher is it? What value? Can I use it to any kosher store?
Or the La Isha voucher. Did anyone use it and can tell me more? Do I need to add more money or is it completely 2 nights free?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 9:53 am
Not on amerigroup but I was in la isha recently and lots of people were talking about it.

The voucher gets you 2 nights in la isha completely free. But it’s a shared room and they don’t let you upgrade to private. If you want to stay more days you can pay extra.

No one knew anything about the meals. But apparently there’s an amerigroup representative who works out of dr shanik and answers questions.

Thats what I picked up from la isha hock. I haven’t done any of it myself.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 10:19 am
amother Dodgerblue wrote:
Not on amerigroup but I was in la isha recently and lots of people were talking about it.

The voucher gets you 2 nights in la isha completely free. But it’s a shared room and they don’t let you upgrade to private. If you want to stay more days you can pay extra.

No one knew anything about the meals. But apparently there’s an amerigroup representative who works out of dr shanik and answers questions.

Thats what I picked up from la isha hock. I haven’t done any of it myself.
Thanks!!

amother
Dill

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 11:29 am
can anyone explain more? how does someone qualify?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 1:31 pm
I don't think there are any income requirements. Everyone on Amerigroup who's pregnant/ just had a baby is eligible.
Call Amerigroup member services to find out more info about the vouchers 1800 600 4441

amother
Starflower

Post Thu, Mar 16 2023, 4:26 pm
amother Dodgerblue wrote:

The amerigroup rep that shaniks office told me to call said I should call
732-452-6000
Margerie would answer and I should ask for ob case management to find out about the meals. But I never did lol
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries