Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Purse at wedding. Help!!!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 22 2023, 9:47 am
Please help a very unfashionable amother.

What do you bring to a wedding, especially if you're only going to dance and you won't have a seat.

So I went to a neighbor's wedding to dance for a bit. I had my nice black and gold clutch with my phone, keys, license. But what was I supposed to do with it. Perch it in my armpit while I'm dancing in a circle?
Or attach the chain and leave it over my shoulder while I'm dancing?

Please tell me what you do, include links.

I have mild social anxiety and I really want to be ok going to these events and not feel like the clueless bumbling idiot that I currently feel like.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Mar 22 2023, 9:49 am
I’ve always just left this stuff at the table along with everyone else in a nice clutch.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 22 2023, 9:51 am
amother Smokey wrote:
I’ve always just left this stuff at the table along with everyone else in a nice clutch.

But I don't have a table. I was invited and I'm coming to dance not to eat. I just put my clutch down on some random table?

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Mar 22 2023, 9:51 am
amother OP wrote:
But I don't have a table. I was invited and I'm coming to dance not to eat. I just put my clutch down on some random table?

Yup. Exactly. One close to the dancing.

amother
Banana

Post Wed, Mar 22 2023, 9:54 am
I'd never leave my clutch unattended. I have one with a gold chain and I wear it on me throughout the wedding. This is very common.

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Mar 22 2023, 10:47 am
amother OP wrote:

Yes. Leave on random table. Same as if you were eating.

I also bring a clutch, but note most ladies just bring their keys and phone without a purse.....in the summer you will see a table full of keys and phones!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries