Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Siyum Idea

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 1:54 pm
Anyone have any ideas for a siyum activity for parshas shemos? TIA

amother
Black

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 3:40 pm
What age? Is it boys/girls? Is this only for the children, or are parents invited? It would be helpful having a little more detail so the ideas are more relevant and appropriate.
Think about what was in the parsha-
whether you would want to theme it to water (decorate a water bottle)? Moshe and the burning bush (painting fiery colours on a canvas)? Shepherds looking after sheep (making something with wool)? siblings-Miriam looking after Moshe, Aharon as well (row of paper dolls and decorate).
Basket making/weaving(moshe was in a basket), or something related to babies-making a blanket or any other baby type gift?

Or to make it totally different and not related to the specific parsha, just a cute project or craft. decorate a wooden box to keep treasures/jewellery in, paint a picture.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 5:41 pm
For 4th grade girls. They definitely worked hard so I would love to do something that's extra special. I only have 5 girls so we could possibly do a trip somewhere...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics