Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Which Brooklyn grocery stores sell hot fresh pizza

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 11:31 am
I live OOT. My husband will be going to NY soon with my oldest kids. I recently heard that some grocery stores in Brooklyn now sell fresh hot pizza. Which grocery stores do this? Which one has the best prices? Do they have certain days of the week or time of the day where they have a sale price? I want them to bring a few pies back if it's an amazing price. Do they usually have a limit? I see Gourmet Glatt has a limit of 3 pies, $8.99 each. Is there a spending requirement on non sale items to get the pizza deal like the other items in the advertisement? Any information about this would be helpful. Thank you!

amother
Quince

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 11:44 am
Why not just get it from a pizza place?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 12:21 pm
Never heard of this.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 12:24 pm
amother Quince wrote:
Why not just get it from a pizza place?

Two reasons:
1) price. Pizza shops sell pizza for over double that price!
2) convenience. Once they will be eating lunch or dinner there they will end up doing the bulk of our food shopping there too. Fewer stops while on a rushed trip to the city. I assume any of these larger grocery stores that sell pizza have pretty good and competitive prices too. Some items may be slightly different in price but probably more or less even out when looking at the total bill.
Am I wrong on this?

amother
Leaf

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 12:26 pm
Gourmet glatt in BP

STovah

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 12:26 pm
Where do they plan to eat it? In the car? It seems like it makes the most sense to go for lunch at a pizza place.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 12:30 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Never heard of this.

I don't know how to post a picture, but if you go look at Gourmet Glatt's current advertisement on the third page I believe you will see $8.99 a pie with a limit of 3 per family. It says The Food Court Cafe. I assume they have a small place to sit and eat prepared food? Maybe other groceries have this too? I think I remember someone once mentioning on Imamother that bingo had/has this too? Not sure which of their locations.

amother
Leaf

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 12:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
I don't know how to post a picture, but if you go look at Gourmet Glatt's current advertisement on the third page I believe you will see $8.99 a pie with a limit of 3 per family. It says The Food Court Cafe. I assume they have a small place to sit and eat prepared food? Maybe other groceries have this too? I think I remember someone once mentioning on Imamother that bingo had/has this too? Not sure which of their locations.

Gourmet has NO place to sit
You’re best off at a pizza shop

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 12:53 pm
amother Leaf wrote:
Gourmet glatt in BP

Do you know if $8.99 a pie, with a limit of 3, is their regular price, or just a once in a while sale price? If it's the sale price, what is their regular price?

Do any other groceries also sell pizza?

Soft

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 1:00 pm
No idea, maybe call Gourmet to ask you'll get an accurate and faster response.

bsy

Post Thu, Mar 23 2023, 1:09 pm
Bingo makes pizza, not sure which days and times
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries