Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Long covid ?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 3:14 pm
I had covid in December of 2020.
Was very sick.

Since that time, in the beginning, my legs at night would tingle. Kind of a neuropathy type of sensation. It would wake me up st night.

For a while though, my legs, specifically my knees down, tingle & hurt a lot. Every night.

Right now I’m sitting b/c if I do any work (pesach cleaning, cooking, etc) I’m on so much pain. What is this? Is it due to covid, and even if it is, what can I do about it now.
I take magnesium & vit d every night.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 3:21 pm
Did you take covid vax?

MrsDash

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 3:35 pm
Long covid is a thing. I have it. Scientists are researching this. The pandemic was a real blow to the world. There isn't much to compare this to since we haven't lived through a pandemic recently enough for proper data to be collected. It sucks. This is not just in your head. It is a real thing that many around the globe are suffering through. Still so much research to be done.

I'm very sorry you're going through this. Hopefully there will be more answers in the not so distant future. Hug Hug

amother
Crocus

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 3:50 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Did you take covid vax?

Im not the op but I also have tingling in my hands and feet, my hair is falling out, my period is a mess, I got hives (never had this before the covid vaccine came out), tested positive for certain things no my blood tests that shouldnt be positive, and my joints hurt. I didnt take the covid vaccine and as far as I know, never had covid. The doctors are basically disregarding me and telling me its all in my head. I do however think its from the spike protein they put in the covid vaccines since I was surrounded by many people who were forced to take the covid vaccine and the spike protein is contagious. Plus, I have antibodies but never had covid. Obviously, I am dismissed by people who are still defending this covid vaccine even though we know that its useless and doesnt help anyone. I hope we find out the truth about it because I was fine before the covid vaccine came out and then everything changed for the worse (and this was way past the height of covid so I know its not covid but the covid vaccine from other people which is causing problems).

fleetwood

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 4:07 pm
amother Crocus wrote:
Im not the op but I also have tingling in my hands and feet, my hair is falling out, my period is a mess, I got hives (never had this before the covid vaccine came out), tested positive for certain things no my blood tests that shouldnt be positive, and my joints hurt. I didnt take the covid vaccine and as far as I know, never had covid. The doctors are basically disregarding me and telling me its all in my head. I do however think its from the spike protein they put in the covid vaccines since I was surrounded by many people who were forced to take the covid vaccine and the spike protein is contagious. Plus, I have antibodies but never had covid. Obviously, I am dismissed by people who are still defending this covid vaccine even though we know that its useless and doesnt help anyone. I hope we find out the truth about it because I was fine before the covid vaccine came out and then everything changed for the worse (and this was way past the height of covid so I know its not covid but the covid vaccine from other people which is causing problems).

Of course you had covid. You just never tested.

amother
Crocus

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 4:13 pm
fleetwood wrote:

The few times I tested for covid, I didnt test positive. I had none of the symptoms that people were complaining about either. How would you know that I had covid if I never had any symptoms, never tested positive, and my problems started only after the covid vaccine came out and people around me were forced to take it without even checking to see if they have antibodies?

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 4:48 pm
fleetwood wrote:

How do you know? Some people never got it. 2 of my kids never got it and have no antibodies. I tested them numerous times.

fleetwood

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 4:56 pm
amother Daylily wrote:
How do you know? Some people never got it. 2 of my kids never got it and have no antibodies. I tested them numerous times.

She had antibodies...she for sure had covid. Probably asymptomatic.

amother
Crocus

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 5:02 pm
fleetwood wrote:
She had antibodies...she for sure had covid. Probably asymptomatic.

I didnt have covid. The antibodies I have are from the covid vaccine other people took. The spike protein from the covid vaccines are contagious and I was surrounded by many people who were forced to take the vaccine. I know this because I didnt have antibodies before the vaccine came out then started getting more antibodies after the vaccine came out as more people started taking the vaccine and overdosing on it as they were forced to take the vaccines without even checking to see if they have antibodies.

amother
Brickred

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 5:17 pm
amother Crocus wrote:
I didnt have covid. The antibodies I have are from the covid vaccine other people took. The spike protein from the covid vaccines are contagious and I was surrounded by many people who were forced to take the vaccine. I know this because I didnt have antibodies before the vaccine came out then started getting more antibodies after the vaccine came out as more people started taking the vaccine and overdosing on it as they were forced to take the vaccines without even checking to see if they have antibodies.

You had Covid. You just didn’t knowingly have Covid. Many people have had Covid without symptoms. That’s why there is a term for it- asymptomatic Covid.

amother
Crocus

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 5:30 pm
amother Brickred wrote:
You had Covid. You just didn’t knowingly have Covid. Many people have had Covid without symptoms. That’s why there is a term for it- asymptomatic Covid.

I didnt have covid or I would have tested for covid even "asymptomatic" which is basically another term for germs which everyone has and isnt covid. Ive been having problems since the vaccine came out and people were forced to take it in huge amounts without ever checking to see if they have antibodies. There was so much spike protein going around from the covid vaccine that it ended up hurting me. But I didnt have covid. Sorry if its difficult for you to understand this concept although I understand that most people were misled about the vaccine being safe and effective which we know is not true at all. Its sad that people are so afraid to admit that the covid vaccine is hurting people even those who never took it as the spike protein from the vaccine is contagious which is how it got to me. I wish they would have never come out with that covid vaccine and that they take it off the market because its hurting and even killing people, even people who never took it Banging head Crying

fleetwood

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 5:39 pm
amother Brickred wrote:

Exactly! She for sure had it.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 5:47 pm
fleetwood wrote:

She says she didn't but you know better?

amother
Crocus

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 5:50 pm
fleetwood wrote:

Nope. I didnt have covid, asymptomatic or otherwise. I know because I tested and never tested positive. I have been having problems since the vaccine came out and people were forced to take the vaccine without ever checking for antibodies. There was so much spike protein going around that it ended up hurting me.

Are you saying that the spike protein from the vaccine isnt contagious? Because covid and everything else is contagious so not sure why you would claim that the spike protein from the vaccine isnt contagious either. And dont bother telling me because the vaccine company said so, they also said that the vaccine was safe and effective and that wasnt true either. In fact, the vaccine companies made many claims without ever doing long term research and it turned out that they were wrong. The vaccine is hurting people who took it as well as people who didnt take it but were surrounded by people who took it and were contagious.

baked ziti

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 6:10 pm
Not everyone who had COVID develops antibodies. There are other mechanisms the immune system employs. I tested positive for COVID twice and never had antibodies to show for it.

amother
Clear

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 6:23 pm
I have long Covid since Sept 2021. I had Covid four times since then. The Covid itself wasn't so bad its the Long Covid. I have the leg thing this time around. I can barely walk without pain. At night I have terrible pain as well. And it's weird pain.

The first time I had Covid I also tested negative, but everyone around me had it and then I got Long Covid etc. so I know that I had it. The next time I was also testing negative, and I was told to test my throat as well as my nose. My throat tested positive. It was the same all the other times as well. Negative with the nose swab but positive with the throat swab.

Doctors literally have no clue. It is so frustrating.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 7:34 pm
I did get 2 vaccines but I feel like this since covid. Don’t think it was the vaccines.
I had pretty bad Covid

I don’t think it’s in my head. But my legs have never felt the same since.

cupcake4

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 5:06 pm
I had the same tingling, pins & needles & numbness in my feet from long covid. My Dr said it may be due to covid causing nerve damage. He gave me high dose of vit b6 for about 6 weeks to help. Took a while to kick in, but bh I hardly have these issues anymore
Refuah Shleima

amother
Leaf

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 5:22 pm
amother Crocus wrote:
I didnt have covid or I would have tested for covid even "asymptomatic" which is basically another term for germs which everyone has and isnt covid. Ive been having problems since the vaccine came out and people were forced to take it in huge amounts without ever checking to see if they have antibodies. There was so much spike protein going around from the covid vaccine that it ended up hurting me. But I didnt have covid. Sorry if its difficult for you to understand this concept although I understand that most people were misled about the vaccine being safe and effective which we know is not true at all. Its sad that people are so afraid to admit that the covid vaccine is hurting people even those who never took it as the spike protein from the vaccine is contagious which is how it got to me. I wish they would have never come out with that covid vaccine and that they take it off the market because its hurting and even killing people, even people who never took it Banging head Crying

You seem very emotional about this. But unless you tested yourself every day for the past three years you easily could have had Covid and not known about it. It’s very likely that you did have it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics