Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Eretz Beraisit Israel

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 4:09 pm
Anyone go & know which part of it is good for a teenager and also if I have to book in advance or if it's first come first serve?

doctorima

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 4:40 pm
It depends when you go and how crowded it is, but we made a reservation when we went and I would definitely recommend it so you don't end up disappointed if it's full. We had a great time, but it's probably better for younger kids. The teen may enjoy the camel ride, but the actual presentation might be a little too childish for a teen.

amother
Seablue

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 4:51 pm
doctorima wrote:
It depends when you go and how crowded it is, but we made a reservation when we went and I would definitely recommend it so you don't end up disappointed if it's full. We had a great time, but it's probably better for younger kids. The teen may enjoy the camel ride, but the actual presentation might be a little too childish for a teen.

I would like to go with a 4, 6, and 8 year old. Is it appropriate for those ages?

scruffy

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 5:19 pm
amother Seablue wrote:
I would like to go with a 4, 6, and 8 year old. Is it appropriate for those ages?

Yes perfect

amother
Maize

Post Mon, Mar 27 2023, 9:00 pm
I went with teens thru toddlers they all enjoyed the camel rides. There are other activities there as well you must book in advance. Check their website for the other stuff to do. It may be worth it to book a few a things so your family to have a full day there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics