Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Please don't leave your manners at home
Previous  1  2  3

BH Yom Yom

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 12:25 am
newinbp wrote:
I didn't ask them to sell it to me. That's precisely what I wrote, that I'm working on my emunah and bitachon in general and I was calm and kept repeating to myself that whoever is meant to have this piece will have it, it's all from Hashem. That's why I didn't get emotionally attached, and didn't pressure them or ask them. I simply asked the cashier their policy, and spent half an hour waiting for them as they checked the supply room, online, and left empty handed. Before studying bitachon I may have tried to ask them/sway them and I am very proud of myself for exactly NOT doing that.

Applause kol hakavod! That takes a lot of inner strength.

amother
Caramel

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 12:32 am
Op, I admire how you were calm and quiet in the face of public embarrassment.
I know this is trivial compared to brachos others are asking for, but I misplaced a very sentimentally important diamond necklace. Please can you give me a bracha that I should be zoche to find it?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette